When He Rescues You

Kai
There's only one place Skylor would be to tease me with (Y/N). She has to be at Chen's noodles.

"Guys, I'm going out to rescue (Y/N). Wanna help?"

All the guys change into their suit, and wait till nightfall to go and rescue
her. We enter Chen's noodles and scope out where (Y/N) could be, but we can't find her anywhere. This place doesn't even look suitable enough to hide a captive in.

"(Y/N)!" Lloyd yells loudly

"Lloyd, shut up!" I say

"Kai, hide, and when she comes up, we follow Skylar and find where she's keeping (Y/N) at." He says and we all quickly find a hiding spot.

"Who's up here?" Says Skylor entering the main area armed with a knife, ready to strike.

She shrugs and says, "Guess I was just hearing stuff."

I follow her to a door that was hidden and wait for her to go further inside, then I enter. When I get inside, my heart dies a little at what I see: a bloody and beaten (Y/N). Skylor walks up to her with the knife, and (Y/N) doesn't even resist, just looks down and accepts defeat. Anger wells up inside me when I see what Skylor has done, and what she continues to do to her. I finally snap!

"Don't touch her Skylor!" I say advancing on her, my anger intensifying my power.

"Kai!?" She says shocked

"Kai?" (Y/N) asks, her voice barely audible.

"Why'd you do this Skylor? Leave her alone!" I say forming fire in my hands.

"I think you know why." She says smirking

"That's it." I say.

The fire I shoot at her misses, so I do spinjitzu, and throw her into the wall. I quickly run over to (Y/N) and unlock her handcuffs. I expect her to jump out into my arms, but she sits there crying.

"Kai! Help me please! I can't walk! They broke my ankle!"

I carefully pick her up bridal style and carry her.

"Kai, I hurt so bad." She says leaning her head into my chest and crying

"I know. Don't worry, I'll take care of you." I say

"Oh my gosh!" The others yell in unison running over to us. "What happened?"

"No time to explain! She needs medical attention now!" I yell at them, tears threatening to come out of my eyes.

We quickly head back to the monastery. I am just thankful I have (Y/N) back.

Jay
None of the others seem too concerned with the disappearance of (Y/N). She's been missing for two days and Cole's the only one that has helped me search, and I'm freaking out because we have been unsuccessful in finding her holding place!

"Where could she be? We've searched everywhere and we can't find her! What if she's dead? Oh no! That could actually be a possibility! Oh my gosh! I could never live wi–"

"Jay! Calm down. It's ok. I'm helping you find her aren't I? Now why don't we search over in the cave region of the forest? We haven't searched there, and we might actually find her there."

"Yeah. Let's go!" I say grabbing Cole's arm and running out the door.

We search in every cave, and I don't want to, but I'm afraid we're at the point in the day that I'm about to give up hope. We're starting to head back, when we find a concealed cave along the way.

How did we miss that before?

"She has to be in here!" I say running in, and see (Y/N).

She's laying in the cave floor bruised, bleeding, and burnt.