When He Gets Into A Fight

Okay, so I thought I would try to make this to where they all didn't fight over you, but I ended up only making Zane that way. I hate the way Zane's turned out, so if you have any suggestions on how to improve it, let me know. Also, you can say Jay wouldn't react the way he does, but this is OG Jay. Not movie Jay, not the post-movie series Jay, OG Jay! In Double Trouble he finally won after his double said what he did to Nya... so... definitely think the way I wrote him is accurate. LMK IG

Kai
"He said what now?" Kai glares, crossing his arms

"He said he wanted nothing more, than to get me alone and have his way with me." You say rubbing your arms.

"Oh, that's it. No one talks to you like that! Where is this guy? What's his name?"

"Kai, I appreciate you trying to defend me, but let's not escalate the situation please." You say lightly grabbing his arm.

"No! He already escalated the situation when he talked to you that way! If you won't tell me, I'll find him myself." Kai says with anger burning in his eyes.

You gulp and give in, finally telling Kai where he could find him. Kai quickly storms out and you follow after him. As soon as he arrives, he pounds on the door, fire forming in his hands as he waits.

"Kai, please calm down! Nothing good ever comes from you being angry." You plea

"I'll be calm once I teach this Jackson a lesson." Kai says as the door opens.

You look away from Jackson as he smirks at you.

"Can I help you?" Jackson smirks.

"You can if you're Jackson!" Kai seethes.

"At your service my liege." Jackson bows.

Kai punches him right across the face, not holding back. Jackson puts a hand to his nose, and takes it away seeing blood. Without warning he lunges at Kai, and the two are in a fighting match.

"Kai! Stop!" You desperately plea, but to no avail.

Jackson has Kai pinned and punches him across the face, causing Kai to wince before flipping them. Kai punches him relentlessly, growling as his fists make contact with Jackson's face. Jackson brings his knee up to Kai's crotch, causing him to yell out in pain as he falls off him. Jackson quickly stands, and you try to separate him and Kai, but he pushes you, causing you to stumble backwards. With Jackson's attention on you, Kai sends a fireball his way, causing him to crumple to the ground. You help Kai to his feet, he still wants to fight, but you keep a tight hold on him.

"Oh come on! Let me finish him! He deserves it!" He says

"No, Kai. This fight already took balls, and you don't have any more."

"Not funny." Kai says, unamused.

Jay
You and Jay are walking through the mall together, trying to get to your desired store, when a sharp whistle cuts through crowd. Both of you turn to look, and find an older stranger smirking at the two of you. You feel a bit uneasy, and try to gently pull Jay away. He yanks his hand from yours and b-lines towards the stranger, anger radiating off of him.

"Hey, Fopdoodle! Don't catcall my girlfriend!" Jay yells, his hands clinched in fists to his side.

"Oh, is she your girlfriend? That's alright... I've never been opposed to having a group session." He smirks, his gaze switching to you

Jay decks him right across the face, causing the guy to stagger backwards a little bit, his lips and nose now bleeding.

"Alright, Jay, you made your point, let's go." You say gently trying to pull him away again.