When You Hurt Him

First off, I would like to thank CallieFan for helping me come up with the ideas in these scenarios! I was really struggling, and you helped me out greatly! I deeply appreciate your help! Also I am fully aware their dragons were unalived in I think season 1, but it's a fanfic, and I want them to have their dragons. So don't hate, I really liked their dragons, and was sad when they lost them. Anyways, enjoy!

Kai
You and the ninja are on the way to fight the overlord and his minions. They've been wreaking havoc all across Ninjago lately, in an attempt to take over. As you come upon the recent sighting, you see them ransacking city hall. You all jump off your dragons and run towards city hall, hoping to take them by surprise. As Lloyd turns a corner, he comes face to face with one of the minions. Before Lloyd can punch him, he lets off a shriek, warning the others.

"Great. So much for a quiet entrance." Kai mutters, as you all watch the minions come around the corner.

"It's not a mission if something doesn't go wrong." You joke gently elbowing him in the side.

He gives you a glare, making you chuckle before running off to fight the enemy.

As you're fighting the minions, you try to keep watch over the others, and use your time powers to help them. All seems to be going well until you see Kai get surrounded.

"Kai!" You shout beginning to run over.

Kai does spinjitzu, throwing them away from him unconscious. You smirk under your hood watching your boyfriend, until you see another minion slowly approaching him. You jump into action, and throw a red time beam to stop him, except, Kai chooses to switch his position right in the path of the beam you just threw, causing him to be paused instead. This gives the minion the opportunity to strike Kai, before you realize what happened.

"Kai!" You cry and start Kai again.

As soon as Kai starts again, he falls to the ground grasping his side. This time you stop the right person, and advance on the minion, angry, sword raised.

"Time for you to parish!" You exclaim, swinging your sword across his body.

You turn around to find Kai still on the ground clutching his side.

"Kai! Are you ok?"

"Yeah, totally fine. I'm sitting here grasping my side for the fun of it." He seethes through gritted teeth.

"Kai, I'm so sorry! This is all my fault."

"A warning would have been nice." He says getting up.

"Well I thought 'hey Kai, don't move' would've tipped him off that I was doing something." You say sitting him back down.

"Let me up!" He grits.

"No, Kai. You are in no condition to fight. I might be the reason you're hurt, but I won't allow you to hurt yourself further."

"No, you're not my boss." He says glaring.

"Kai Edward Smith. You will not enter the fight. Do you understand me?" You spit, glaring at him.

You both glare at each other, trying to intimidate the other. Kai might be stubborn, but he usually backs down at your look™️.

"Fine. I'll stay out of it. Get Flame down here." He gives in, rolling his eyes.

You signal for Flame to come down, and help Kai get on him. You re-enter the fight, now that Kai's flying above the action, out of harms way.

Jay
You're alone on your quest to defeat Nadakhan, the others have fallen back to fight his crew, allowing you to preserve your energy. You hear his chuckle, and turn in that direction, coming face to face with him. Pulling out your sword, you get into a fighting stance, ready to fight him off.