When He Has A Nightmare

Kai
I'm trapped under a pile of debris, hoping someone will find me. I see Cole walk by and try to get his attention.
"Cole." I say weakly
He quickly finds me and gets an angry look in his eyes, while he uncovers me.
I stand up and he punches me hard.
"Ow-! What the heck was that for Cole?"
"For this Kai!" He says gestering towards the burning remains.
"What are you talking about. Where's Nya? (Y/N)? Lloyd?" I say tears running down my face.
"She's dead! They're all dead! Because you lost your temper!"
"What?" My face goes pale
Cole starts advancing on me again, and I start backing up.
"This is all your fault!"
"Cole you've gotta believe me! I didn't do this! Why would I do this?"
"You can't be trusted!"
Cole's eyes turn red and he pushes me out to the end of a pier. Where I stand on the edge.
"Cole stop! You know I can't swim."
"I know. Choose your fate.... beat or drown?"
"Uh... neither?"
Cole quickly advances on me, angry, and I freeze in fear. He pushes me off the edge into the water. Where I try to swim, but can't.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up in a cold sweat, and find (Y/N) shaking me.
"Kai what's wrong?"
"Nothing just had a nightmare." I say wiping the sweat off my face. She slips in beside me and puts her arm around me.
"It's ok Kai. It was just a nightmare. There's nothing to be afraid of." She says rubbing circles on my back.
"My temper. Water." I say
"Kai, it's ok. Nothing bad will happen." (Y/N) tries to calm me down.
I lean my head over on her shoulder, and put my arm around her tightly.
"What happened Kai?"
"I guess I lost my temper, and killed everyone. Besides Cole. He came back and killed me for revenge."
I feel a tear slide down my face, and (Y/N) wipes it away.
"Kai, don't worry. I know you won't do that..... You might singe your hair."
I chuckle at her joke and kiss her.
"That's right! Nobody messes with the hair!" I say ruffling her hair.
"Hey! Don't touch the hair!" She jokes
"Thank you (Y/N). I love you so much." I say as I doze off.
"I would do anything for you Kai." I hear her say hugging me.

Jay
It's pitch black all around me and I see a light, so I run towards it. It leads me to the junkyard.
"Mom! Dad!" I call out. But there's no response. That's not normal!
I run to their trailer and open up the door. "Mom! Dad!" I yell again popping in.
They're no where to be found. I quickly call them, but they don't answer.
"Where are you guys?" I ask to myself.
The world around me goes black again, but there's no light anywhere. The junkyard is still behind me, and in the distance I hear a crying little girl in the distance and walk up to her.
"Are you ok?"
"I'm afraid of the dark. Please help me dad."
"What's your name?"
"Ember Walker."
I pick her up and the wind picks up. When I turn around and look, there's a tornado behind us. I take off towards the direction of the junkyard, with Ember in my arms.
"Jay! Over here! Hurry honey!" Mom shouts from nowhere
The tornado gains speed and catches us. I try to protect Ember by wrapping my body around her's, but shrapnel pierces both of us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ahh!" I scream and throw my covers off my bed. (Y/N) quickly runs in my room, and jumps in bed with me.
"Jay, what's wrong? Did you have a nightmare?" She asks looking sadly in my eyes.
"Yeah. I don't know what it was all about though, it was weird. My daughter was in it-"
"Your daughter?"
"Our daughter. And anyways, I went to the junkyard, but no one was there, and they wouldn't answer their phones. It went dark, and I found our daughter crying because she's afraid of the dark. When I tried to comfort her, a tornado appeared, and took both of our lives. I FAILED AT PARENTING!" I feel tears fall down my face, and
(Y/N) brings me into a hug.
"Jay it was just a nightmare. And it's hard to fail at parenting when you've never been a parent."
I chuckle at her and lean back against the wall. She yawns and slips under the covers. "Come join me when you're ready."
Her breathing quickly slows and I hear her softly snoring. I slip under the covers and put my arm around her tightly. "I'm not failing at being a boyfriend." I whisper and kiss her, quickly falling asleep.