When You Start to Fall For Him

Kai
You and Kai have decided to keep in touch after the day you played Truth or Dare. Today, you and Kai are going to meet in the park to hang out.

You walk to the park and see Kai isn't there yet. So, you go and stand under a tree to wait for him.

Suddenly, a figure jumps down out of the tree causing you to stumble backwards. Of corse, you being your clumsy self, trips over your own two feet, and falls to the ground. 

"Whoops, sorry (Y/N), I didn't mean to scare you that bad." Kai says helping you up

"You jumped out of a tree." You say giving him 'that look.'

"Point taken," he says and rubs the back of his neck blushing. "You wanna walk around the pond?"

"Sure, why not," you say and walk alongside Kai.

About halfway around the pond, Kai suddenly yells,"Race ya!" and takes off running.

"Hey! No fair!" You yell as you take off running.

You've caught up to Kai and almost pass him when, you trip and stumble to the ground.

"Are you ok?" Kai asks, walking back to help you.

He helps you up as you say,"Yeah."
"Are you sure, you fell pretty hard?" Kai asks as he's dusting you off and checking for scratches.

You look up see your opportunity to beat him, and smirk. "Yeah I'm sure... Sure I'm gonna beat you!" Then you take off running, leaving Kai in the dust.

"Looks like the tables have turned!" Kai smirks and takes off running after you.

You finally get all the way around the pond and beat Kai.

"I win, I win!" You yell as you do a victory dance around Kai.

He leans against a tree, laughs, and says, " So mature, (Y/N). Consider yourself lucky this time."

You feel your cheeks get warm with blush, and you get this warm, fuzzy feeling inside. Then you realize you have feelings for Kai.

Jay
You and Jay have been hanging out since the first time you met. Today Jay decides that you two will go laser tagging. When you get there, Jay decides you both should be on the blue team, so you can work together. Which is a good thing because everyone else playing, decides to gang up on you two, and be on the red team.

The game starts, so you run and hide behind one of the obstacles. Jay comes running by yelling,"The Reds are coming,the Reds are coming."

You snicker lightly, then realize the reds are right behind you. You quickly get up and run to hide beside Jay.

"Don't think you can handle them (Y/N)?" asks Jay," leave that to me."

You blush slightly and grab his shoulder,"Oh, don't worry, Jay, I can handle this." You say standing up, and taking aim.

Before anyone else can shoot, the timer goes off, and your turns up. You and Jay simultaneously groan, and return your gear. You two return to the pizza place, and order (F/P) (favorite pizza). 

While eating Jay says, "I totally had a blast dominating out there."

"Not to burst your bubble or anything, but I had a higher score than you," you say and smirk.

Jay blushes and says,"Well, I guess, if I lost to anyone, I'd want it to be you (Y/N)." Then he tucks your (H/L),(H/C) hair behind your ear, and blushes.