He Tends To Your Wounds

Kai
Kai hasn't left your side since you've gotten to the monastery. He just finished putting medicine on your wounds.
"I'm so sorry (Y/N). I should've came sooner, and this wouldn't of happened. It's all my fault." He says now stitching your wounds.
"Kai it's not your fault." you say in a raspy voice.
"She hurt you to get to me. It's my fault you're injured." Kai says looking you in the eyes.
"But she didn't kill me." You chuckle and attempt to lighten the mood.
Kai looks down at the floor, and his eyes water.
"Kai, look at me. I'm ok now."
Kai hugs you tightly and nuzzles his head in your neck.
"I can't lose you." He whispers tears dripping down onto you.
"I know Kai. All that matters is you did save me."
Kai lets go and picks you up.
You giggle and say, "Kai, I have crutches! You don't have to carry me."
"I don't care. From now on, I'm carrying you everywhere until you're healed."
"Thanks Kai, but–"
"No no cuts, no buts, no coconuts. You know I'm stubborn and I'm gonna do it no matter what you say."
"Yes, I know. That's why I love you." You giggle
"Promise me you'll never leave me." Kai says.
"I promise." You say and he kisses you.

Jay
"Why would they do this to you? Oh my gosh this is all my fault! They wanted revenge on me! But why do they want revenge on me? And why didn't they take me instead of you? I wish they would've taken me instead. I am so sorry (Y/N)."
"It's ok, Jay." You say in a whisper
"Still can't talk?"
"No."
"That's ok, I'll do the talking."
He starts soothing your burns with ointments, and disinfecting your cuts.
"You lost a lot of blood. You'll recover with time. I just wish I would've come sooner so you wouldn't be in this condition."
He finishes up, and wraps your still bleeding wounds.
"You really need sleep ya know. You're still really weak."
"Yeah."
"Crap! You just talked! Shh! Don't talk!"  You smile and role your eyes.
Jay crawls in bed with you and puts his arm around you. You wince at the pain, and Jay quickly retracts his arm.
"Oh, I'm sorry (Y/N) that hurt you. I didn't mean to."
You don't say anything, but lift his arm back over you and snuggle into him. You immediately fall asleep and Jay says, "I'm never letting you go."

Zane

Zane's P.O.V.
Cryptor leaves the room and I run over to (Y/N). She is not dead yet, but I do not know how to fix her. I grab her hand, and feel a few tears slip down my face.
"At least I got to see you one last time." (Y/N) says holding onto my hand tighter.
"Do not say that my love. You will not leave me nor this world."
She starts to cry, and I see the life start to leave her eyes. This can not be happening! Wait... I might have an idea, but it is a little far out there.
I pick her up, and carry her to a room up in Borg Industries, and Borg comes in to see what is wrong. I explain the situation and ask if it will work, since it worked on me.
"It is worth a shot I suppose." He says and helps me hook her to the machine.
"Please let this work." I say and pull the lever. When the machine is done, (Y/N) is alive and healed, but I do not yet have the heart to tell her the only way to save her is to turn her into a robot.

Cole
"Are you sure you're ok (Y/N)?" Cole asks for the billionth time.
"Yes, I'm fine. Cut all up one side, but I'm fine."
"I'm just glad we were able to break the hypnosis." Lloyd says walking in with the first aid kit.
"Here move over here to the stool so we can get to you better." Cole says
You walk over, but stop shortly when a sharp pain goes through your side.
"What's wrong?" Both boys ask at the same time.
"Oh, I think they broke my ribs. Don't worry, it's not too bad."
"Those son of a biscuits! Hold on, I'll get Sensei." Lloyd says walking out.
"I finally got your brothers approval." Cole says helping you to the stool.
"You had his approval all along. He's just over protective." You smile
Sensei comes in and helps them fix your wounds, and helps get the ribs back in place.
"Cole, they said I have powers, and that's why they want me."
"Do you have powers?" Asks Cole
"That would be awesome! But what power? Seeing as the only power in the family is the one I got."
"Heck if I know. Probably confused."
"I was so worried about you!" Cole cries kissing you.
"Yeah, He was crying like a little baby." Lloyd smirks
"Was not!"
"Was so!"
"So were you!"
"Was not!"
"Was so!"
"Boys knock it off." You intervene
Both boys laugh and hugs you gently.
"We're just glad we have our (Y/N) back."

Lloyd
"Jay went through all that to protect you?" Lloyd asks.
"Yeah. Said you'd never forgive him if anything happened to me on his watch."
"But your leg–"
"Is fine. We tried escaping, and they hurt Jay first, so they could get me."
"I'm glad he protected you." Lloyd says propping your leg up to get a better view at it. "You'll definitely need stitches. I'll be right back!"
Lloyd comes back and starts to give you stitches when Jay comes hobbling in all bandaged up.
"You ok (Y/N)." He asks
"Yeah."
"Thanks for protecting her Jay." Lloyd says, and Jay leaves.
"Lloyd, I really don't like getting stitches. Especially where you can see them. I mean, I know you can't help it, but if a stitch pops, then I'm scarred forever! But they told me I have powers and I don't know what they're talking about." You ramble
"There you're done." Lloyd says helping you up.
"What?"
"I got it done during your rambling. See you're just fine."
"Thanks Lloyd!" You say throwing your arms around him.
"I was so afraid I lost you." Lloyd says hugging you tighter, as a few tears drip down onto you.