When the Others Catch You Making Out

I'm sorry, but I believe the votes were... miscalculated between this chapter and the last chapter. The reason being, my app has been experiencing difficulties recently, and my comments were not updated properly until the 8th. It is also not letting me view any new messages or notifications, and I don't know why. So if you've sent me a message, please send it again. Plus, it has been deleting my chapters I've been working on. So it has taken me even longer to come out with this chapter, And apparently Wattpad thinks it's ok to unpublish this chapter. This is about the fourth time I've tried publishing it, so I hope it works. Again, I apologize the incorrect number was counted. So here's this chapter! I hope it posted, and I hope you enjoy it!

Here's your request 56Santoros hope you like it!

Kai
You and Kai are hanging out in your room, while the others are watching a movie in the living room. You walk over and turn the radio on, so you can jam out to your favorite songs. When you turn around, Kai pushes you against the wall, and pins your wrists above your head.

"Let's have some fun, shall we?" Kai asks, as you giggle at his sudden huskiness.

Kai presses his lips to yours and shoots his tongue in without asking. He explores your wet caverns, as you try to free your wrists with no success. You deepen the kiss, feeling it get more intimate, and finally feel him release your wrists. With your arms finally free, you wrap them around his neck, as he presses you harder into the wall. You beg for dominance, and he still denies it. He lifts you up to his hips, as you wrap your legs around his waist, bringing him even closer.

You hear gasps and whispers coming from the doorway, and find yourselves quickly separating to see everyone but Wu standing there.

"Kai seems to be awful demanding." Cole smirks

You find both you and Kai are blushing, but he blows up at the others.

"Hey! We were in the middle of something here! Would it have killed you to knock before ruining our moment?" Kai yells.

"Why here though?" Asks Lloyd making gagging faces.

"Hey! We were in private! You didn't have to come in here!" Kai says pushing them out.

Kai turns to you with a pouty face, begging to please continue where you left off, even though the moment is gone.

"Sorry Porcupine. Lost your chance." You say smirking, and peck him on the lips.

Jay
Jay's working on another invention, and, once again, he's not paying attention to you. As he walks away to grab a tool, you follow him, hoping he'll pay attention. He turns back around to you with a smirk on his face.

"Why are you following me? Can't bare not being the center of attention?" He asks cockily

You push him against the wall, earning a shocked expression from your boyfriend. His shock gives you the opportunity to press your lips to his, and instantly shoot your tongue in. You smirk as Jay finally realizes what's happening and deepens the kiss. He puts his arms around your waist, pulling you closer to him. Jay tries for dominance and you deny it. You feel him growl before he swaps places, and pins you against the wall, allowing him to gain dominance. He picks you up, brings you to his hips, and you wrap your legs around his waist, allowing you to be even closer.

You hear chuckles and both turn to look. Everyone, including Wu is standing there. Jay blushes and slowly puts you down.

"At least he's not doing that to you anymore, Nya." Kai says nudging Nya.

"I love (Y/N) so much more than I ever did you!" Jay says crossing his arms, as his blush grows darker.

"That is good... since you seem to be sticking your tongue down her throat." Sensei says whopping Jay with his staff.

"Ow-!"

Both you and Jay blush as the other chuckle.

"Let that be a lesson to everyone." Sensei says shooing the others away.

"Well, it was fun while it lasted." Jay says kissing you again.

Zane
You and Zane just got back to the monastery after you two discovered and successfully changed Zane back to a nindroid. You don't know where the others are.
Zane pulls you to the couch, looking at you with mischief in his eyes.
"What are you thinking Zane?" You giggle putting your arms around his neck. Zane has his hands on either side of you, keeping him up.
"This." He says and quickly presses his lips to yours.
You deepen the kiss and pull him closer, asking for entry. He dens but pinches you, and you gasp, allowing him to slip his tongue in. You feel him smirk and try to gain dominance back. You slip your hand under his shirt feeling his abs, causing him to moan, and allowing you dominance.
"Woah! Look at who's a fast learner!" Kai says elbowing Jay
You two break apart and look in his direction to see everyone but Wu standing there.
Both you and Zane blush, and everyone laughs. Except for Lloyd; he's making gross faces.
"Really Zane? Now you too?" Lloyd asks disgusted
"I am sorry, but I never heard you approaching brothers. I was just showing her how much I love her."

Cole
You and Cole are at the monastery, while the others are on a mission. You just put supper in the oven, when Cole grabs you and pushes you against the wall.
"Cole! What if they see us." You giggle
"Don't worry they won't catch us." He says, then smashes his lips to yours.
He puts his hands on your waist, and you run your fingers through his shaggy hair.
Cole bites your bottom lip, which you playfully deny, so he pinches your butt. You gasp enough he shoots his tongue in, and deepens the kiss. You try to gain dominance, but Cole won't let you have it. You pull Cole closer, and bite his lip, giving you the dominance.
You hear gasps from the doorway and break apart. Everyone was standing there... even Wu.
"(Y/N), I better not have any new nieces or nephews soon." Wu says
"Cole!" Lloyd shouts and advances on him.
"Woah, Lloyd!" Cole shouts
"Lloyd stop! Calm down!"
"Calm down? You're my sister, and you're making out with my teammate."
"At least he's my boyfriend." You say and take supper out of the oven. Everyone comes to get some, and Lloyd is still giving Cole the death glare.

Lloyd
The others are out running errands, and you and Lloyd are at the monastery alone. Lloyd pushes you as a joke, a little too hard, and you fall to the floor. You grab Lloyd on the way down, and he falls down on top of you. You two giggle, and Lloyd gets a mischievous look in his eyes.
"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" You giggle
"Guess you'll find out."
Lloyd quickly presses his lips against yours, and you deepen the kiss. He bites your lip, asking for entry, and you let him. You run your hands through his hair, and pull him closer to you. You bite his bottom lip, wanting dominance, and he surprisingly let's you.
You hear whistles from the doorway, and both of you quickly separate. Everyone including Wu is standing there.
"Crap!" You whisper to Lloyd.
"I think we're going to have to tell Lloyd's parents how he's acting." Cole says smirking
"Young nephew, I don't want to any kids running around here!"
"Wu! We weren't gonna do that!" Lloyd says
"Uh-huh." Kai says sarcastically
"Honest!"
"Come on Lloyd, let's go." You say.
Lloyd drags you to his room, and says, "Now, where were we?"