When He Catches You Staring

Kai
I'm laying in front of the monastery tanning. Everyone else is gone, so I can stay out here as long as I'd like.

Your P.O.V.
Everyone else had left this morning to go to the pool. Since Kai didn't go, you didn't go. So you go outside to check on Kai, and see him laying there shirtless.
"He looks so good!" You say practically drooling at the sight. Kai stands up and smirks.
"I see you're enjoying the view."
You stare at him speechless.
"Oh come on. Don't play innocent with me." He smirks bigger.
"But I wasn't doing anything! I came out to check on you!"
"More like check me out. Tell it to the judge!"
"I think I just did." You joke
"The defendant is found guilty." Kai smirks
"What's my sentence?" You ask and he brings you close.
"Let me think about that." He says and kisses you.

Jay
I decide to go to my workshop and work on another one of my projects. I'm wearing my blue tight tank, and I know (Y/N) loves it on me.

Your P.O.V.
You take Jay's dinner into his workshop, since he's busy doing other things. You walk in and see Jay is wearing your favorite tank top that shows off his muscles and abs. You start to stare and think, "he's so adorable! Especially with that look of concentration."
His lips move, but you don't hear anything, so you think he's talking to himself till he looks up at you.
"What?" You ask shaking out of your thoughts.
"I said you can stare at me all you want, but I'd like my food." He smirks
"Oh, sorry." You blush sitting the plate on his table.
"I'm just glad I'm cute enough for that."  He says and kisses you

Zane
I go out to the garden to work. It is a hot day outside, so I take off my shirt and continue working.

Your P.O.V.
You walk out to check on Zane, and find him shirtless,with sweat dripping down his abs. "I'm so glad he's mine." You think staring dreamily.
"Are you going to join me? Or are you just going to stare at me?" Zane says startling you.
"What are you talking about? I wasn't doing anything!" You protest.
Zane chuckles and wipes the sweat off his forehead.
"I saw you were admiring my body." He says getting up
You blush and look away.
"It is ok. I do not mind." He says bringing you in close.
He puts his hand on your face and leaves a muddy handprint. He starts laughing.
"Who turned your funny switch on?"
"I did." He says laughing harder.

Cole
I am out in the training yard punching dummies, and doing all that cool training stuff. It starts to get hot, so I take off my shirt, and continue.

Your P.O.V.
You go out to tell Cole dinner is ready, but when you see him, you forget what you were going to tell him and just stare. "He's so hot! I didn't even know it was possible to have an eight pack!" You think and continue watching.
Cole picks up his shirt, and wipes the sweat from his forehead.
"Like what you see?" He says not even looking at you.
"What?"
"I knew you were there the second you walked in." He smirks at you.
"Sorry, Cole!" You say and feel yourself blush.
"Oh don't worry. I won't make you pay this time." Cole says putting his arm around you.
"You better be glad I love you." You say scrunching up your nose from the stench.

Lloyd
We are all at the swimming pool, but I want to wait for (Y/N) to get here before I get in. So I sit down in a lounge chair and wait.

Your P.O.V.
You walk out to the swimming pool after you're finally ready. You can't help but stop and stare at Lloyd. "Who knew that's what he looked like under there." You think. You continue to walk over to Lloyd, and you see him smirk.
"Don't think I don't know what you did." He says getting up
"What?" You ask innocently.
"I saw you staring at this." He smirks motioning to his body.
"I don't know what you're talking about." You blush.
He hugs you and stares in your eyes.
Suddenly he jumps into the pool and drags you with him.
"Lloyd!" You yell before you hit the water.
Everyone's laughing, and all you can do is blush.