He Asks You On a Date/The Date

Kai
You look out your window to see Kai sitting on the fire escape, smirking at you. Giving a slight smile, you open your window and let him in.

"Are you free tomorrow night?" He asks wrapping his arms around your waist.

"Yeah, I am." You say leaning up and kissing his cheek

"How about, you, me, tomorrow. Applebee's. Pick you up at 6." Kai says confidently staring into your eyes.

"Kai Smith, are you asking me on a date?" You giggle

"Yeah, I guess I am. So, are you free?" Kai says blushing

"Well for you, I guess I'm free." You tease, booping his nose.

"Alright! See you tomorrow night." He kisses you and gives you finger guns, before exiting out the window.

You watch him disappear into the distance, already anxious for your date tomorrow.

~Le Time skip~

You bounce on the balls of your feet nervously. Kai is going to be here to pick you up in less than 5 minutes. You are in a dark green button up shirt, a white skirt, and dark green converse. Your wanded hair is left down, the front clipped back so it will stay out of your face.

Kai pulls up to your house on time, confidently striding up to you, a smirk on his face

Kai pulls up to your house on time, confidently striding up to you, a smirk on his face. He wraps his arms around your waist, and stares into your (E/C) eyes.

"(Y/N), you're so beautiful! I'm so lucky to have you." He smirks, bringing his face closer to yours.

"Aww! Thank you, Kai. I'm so lucky to have you as well!" You smile, pecking him on the lips.

"Come on, hop on." Kai says leading you out to his motorcycle, and getting on.

You hop on behind him, taking a minute to find a comfortable position, before tightly wrapping your arms around him. He arrogantly smiles and starts driving, taking his time, just enjoying the sights and sounds of nature. When you arrive at Applebee's, Kai helps you off his motorcycle, and holds the door open for you.

"Such a gentlemen!" You tease, causing Kai to laugh.

"Well, I want only the best for you." Kai says offering you his elbow, which you accept.

You walk in, the hostess already recognizing you, and quickly showing you to your booth. Your leg anxiously bounces as you wait for the waitress to come to your table. Kai, on the other hand, seems cool and collected. Finally, the waitress comes, and you tell her what you want to drink and eat. She smiles at the two of you, giving you a quick wink.

"Remember what we talked about." Kai says.

The waitress nods her head, leaving to retrieve the drinks. While waiting for your food, you talk about personal things in order to learn about each other. Coming back, the waitress sets a (F/D) (favorite dessert) in front of you, and smiles sweetly.