When He Does Something Cute

Kai
You are getting ready for a girls night out, when Kai walks into the bathroom.
"Woah! What's with the hair iron and all that makeup?"
"Well, I'm having a girls night out, and I'm trying to figure out how I want my hair and makeup." You say looking at all your stuff.
"You girls and your makeup."
"What's that supposed to mean?" You ask crossing your arms looking at him.
"Nothing."
"Well if you don't need anything, I need to get around, so leave me alone."
"Well, I do want something. I wanna help you get around."
"You... wanna help me... get around?"
"Yeah. Why?"
You burst out laughing and Kai looks at you funny.
"What do you know about makeup?"
"Well I used to help Nya get around. Here, close your eyes and I'll work my magic."
"Ok whatever, but if you mess up my hair, I'll hurt you. Cause no one messes with my hair."
You close your eyes and feel Kai take out the bobby pins in your hair.
"There all done!"
You open your eyes... he's done nothing.
"Kai, you didn't do anything!"
"That's because you're beautiful just the way you are."
"Awww! Thanks!" You say and hug him

Jay
You and Jay are sitting on the couch watching (F/P/M) (favorite princess movie) .  You are at the part where the princess gets a beautiful dress, beautiful hair, and a handsome prince.
"I wish I could be a princess."
"But you are." Says Jay looking at you
"I mean, I wish I was pretty, I wish I was skinny. I wish I could be treated like a princess."
"I have to use the bathroom." Says Jay as he walks upstairs to the bathroom. About a minute later he says, "(Y/N). I have been searching for you everywhere."
You turn around and see Jay in a prince charming outfit, with one of your silver heels.
"Jay what are you doing?"
"I've searched far and wide for the fair maiden that wore this shoe to my ball. Please let me try it on you." Jay says bending down in front of you.
You extend your foot towards him and he slips it on your foot.
"It's a perfect fit. Please you must come with me to my castle!"
"Sure Jay."
Jay hugs you and says, "I'm glad I finally have my princess!"

Zane
You are sitting in the living room watching TV when Zane comes in and sits beside you.
"Greetings (Y/N)! How are you today."
"I'm good, Zane."
"Hey (Y/N) do you care if I try something my brothers taught me?"
"Depends on what it is."
"Oh, no nothing like that!" He says blush creeping across his face.
"Then what?"
"Do you have a map? Because I am getting lost in your eyes."
"Aww. That's sweet! Got anymore?"
"Are you a track star? Because you have been running around in my head all day."
"Wow Zane! You're so cheesy it's funny!"
"I am telling the truth! I though it was cute."
"It is cute!"
"Do you have a band-aid? Because I just scraped my knee falling for you.
And I have another one! I don't have a library card, but do you care if I check you out?"
You laugh and say, "Zane, you're the best! My lips are worn out from playing trumpet, can I rest them on yours?"
"Yes, because your lips look lonely, and I think they would like to meet mine!"
"Zane!" You giggle, then lean in and kiss Zane.

Cole
One day, you come downstairs to fix yourself something for dinner. To your surprise, Cole's in the kitchen cooking.
'Oh dear. Must be his turn to cook.' You think as you grab some stuff from the fridge.
"Oh, hey (Y/N)! You're just in time! I'm making dinner!"
"Oh yeah?" You say with no enthusiasm
"Yeah, I made (F/F)!" (Favorite food)
"Cool."
"I know what you're thinking. 'But he's a terrible cook! He just ruined my favorite meal!' But please try it before you start being a hater." He says handing you a plate.
You pick at the food on your plate. It looks edible, but then again it's Cole's cooking. Cole is staring at you from across the table. You slowly take a bite and start chewing, expecting it to taste horrible, but it actually tastes delicious.
"Cole, this is amazing!"
"Oh thank goodness. I asked Zane to teach me how to make it since it was your favorite."
"You asked Zane for help? Just for me? You never ask for help." You tease
"Well, I love you. I thought I should at least know how to make your favorite meal.... Well.... that's the only thing I know how to cook. But I did it for you."

Lloyd
You and Lloyd are at the carnival walking through all the rides and carnival games. You walk by a booth and see a (F/C)(F/A) (favorite animal) hanging up.
"Look Lloyd! It's so fluffy!!!" You say and point to it.
"How about if I win that for you? I mean all I have to do is pop 3 balloons right?"
Lloyd walks up to the guy and hands him the money to play. He pops the first one and second one, but misses the third one.
"Doh! Let me try again!"
"No, it's ok Lloyd. I don't need it."
"You're not the boss of me! You want it, and I want to win it for you!"
He tries again and again and the same outcome happens. Finally on his tenth attempt he finally gets all three.
"Woo! Finally! I'll take that one!" He says excitedly pointing to the animal you wanted, then turns around and hands it to you.
"Thanks Lloyd, but you didn't have to do that."
"It was for you (Y/N), I wanted to do it. But if the guys ask, I got it on the first try."
"Whatever you say Greenie." You say giggling