When You're Tired

Kai
After a long day at work, you come back to the monastery and collapse on the couch. Shortly after, Kai follows suit, and plops down on top of you.

"Kai!" You whine.

"What?" He asks seemingly irritated.

"Please get off of me." You say trying to push him off.

"But you're super comfortable!" He says wiggling.

"Yeah, but you weigh a ton!" You whine.

"Rude." Kai mutters finally sitting up.

"Thank you." You smile snuggling down further in the couch.

"Fine, you take a nap down here," Kai says irritated, "I'll just go nap in my room."

"Alright *yawn* have fun!" You mutter finally getting comfortable.

"Shirtless." Kai smirks.

"Alright." You say feeling your mind starting to drift away.

"You made me do this." Kai says, picking you up bridal style.

"Kai! Just let me nap!" You say leaning your head into his chest.

"I will once we get to my bed."

"But I wanna nap." You yawn.

"So do I, but I also want you- I mean I want to cuddle... with you." He says blushing.

"Alright." You yawn, falling asleep in Kai's arms.

Kai sighs as he places you on the bed, before crawling into bed himself. The adjustment of the mattress, causes you to momentarily awaken.

"What happened to shirtless?" You question, closing your eyes again.

Kai removes his shirt, and slightly smiles as you snuggle into him, finally finding the sleep you need.

Jay
You drop your bag the moment you walk through the door, and happily accept Jay's daily after school hug.

"How was your day?" He asks hugging you tightly.

"Boring." You mutter, taking in his scent.

Jay always gives really comforting hugs, and especially today, you never want it to end.

"How are you doing?" He asks, looking down at you.

"Exhausted!" You exclaim, snuggling your head into his chest.

"Well come lay down here on the couch!" Jay says pulling you over to the couch.

You lay down on the couch, and Jay sits down at your feet. He picks your legs up slightly, and slides underneath them, so they are propped up on his lap. He peels off your socks and shoes, and tosses them to the side.

"Sorry, they probably stink." You say, feeling bad.

"Not at all!" He says, beginning to rub your feet.

The rubbing slowly turns into a foot massage, allowing you to fall into a deeper relaxation.

"Jay, that's so relaxing." You mumble starting to feel yourself drift away.

"Anything to help you!" Jay exclaims, continuing your foot massage.

Before long, you drift off into a peaceful sleep, Jay smiling, just happy that he was able to help.

Zane
It's 11 o'clock at night, and you're still sitting at the kitchen table doing your college algebra homework. Zane silently enters, and touches your shoulders, causing you to jump.