When You Argue

Here's your request ZooZooni_2003 Hope you like it!

Kai
Kai was out on a mission, so you were left at the monastery with Lloyd and Wu.
"Come on (Y/N), let's play a game!" Lloyd whines.
"What game?" You ask standing up.
"Tag." He smirks at you.
You start walking towards him and say, "No, not really. Unless you're it!" You yell and take off running.
When you turn a corner you bump into Lloyd and fall on top of him, and you both start chuckling.
"Seriously (Y/N)?" You hear Kai's voice and you both jump up.
"Kai!"
"Lloyd leave. I need to talk in private with (Y/N)." He says glaring daggers your way, while Lloyd leaves you two alone.
Kai drags you to his room and shuts the door. He turns to you still angry.
"What is your problem?" He asks
"I don't have a problem."
"Every time I come home, I find you and Lloyd on top of each other. I think that's a sign of something."
"Are you implying I'm cheating on you... with Lloyd?"
"If the boot fits."
"You can't be serious Kai!"
"Actions speak louder than words
(Y/N)."
"Oh, so what you're saying is, since you don't like me having fun, and get angry every time I do, that you're a buzzkill?"
"I am not a buzz kill." Kai growls
"And I'm not a cheater." You growl
"What exactly is your definition of fun? Apparently being on top of my best friend while I'm away, is what you consider fun."
"Nothing happened–"
"(Y/N) that's twice I've came home and found you like that! If I did that you would suspect the same thing!"
"Actually I wouldn't because I trust you."
"Oh so now you're turning this into a trust thing?"
"Well apparently you have none in me, and we've been together for how long?"
"6 months, 2 weeks, and 1 day!" Kai spits at you.
"Exactly! And you still don't trust me!"
"I walked in with you on top of him! Twice!"
"Oh, so now you're jealous that I was on top of him. What? You think I like him more than you, Hot Head?"
"Don't even start with me, (Y/N). I literally caught you in the act–"
"Of tripping and falling on top of him, Flame Brain!"
"How do you explain last time when you actually kissed?" Kai yells loud enough the whole word could hear him.
"I... uh..."
"Exactly! You have double standards you two-faced twit!" Kai gets in your face
"I do not have double standards with you Kai Smith! Just because you walk in at an awkward time–"
"Yeah, and why was it awkward?"
"Grr! Were you even listening?!"
"Whatever! If you want Lloyd, you can have him! Just say the word and we're through!" Kai pushes you back.
"You are so difficult to talk to you Cotton Headed Ninny Muggins!"
"So now you're gonna start name calling? How about you stop being a stubborn bull and see what I'm saying!"
"I didn't pick my traits Flame Brain–"
"But you did pick being a cheating jerk."
The world seems to stop when those words leave his mouth.
"I'm going to my room. Come apologize when you want me back."
"I ain't apologizing for anything." He says crossing his arms. Making you angry again.
"You know what Kai? The only reasons you're the master of fire, is because you don't think before you fire off at the mouth. And also because of all that hot air between your ears, where your non existent brain is!"
With that, you storm to your room, and lock the door. You start crying as soon as you sit on your bed, thinking about what just happened.
"He was the bigger jerk! I mean a few of the things I said was mean, but he doesn't even trust me." You say and continue crying, but the more you think about it, you see Kai has a point, and perhaps both of you are in the wrong.

Jay
Jay has been extremely overprotective ever since you've been kidnapped and the whole ex boyfriend incident. You don't like it, and decide to address him about it.

"Jay why are you overprotective all of a sudden?" You ask sitting down on his workbench.

"Can I not be protective of my girlfriend?" He asks putting down his tools.

"Well, I don't care but it's beginning to get annoying."

"Well I guess everyone says I am the annoying one." Jay says trying to make a joke out of it.