When He Thinks You Cheat

Obviously a chapter with a little bit of angst, so if you don't like that, feel free to skip this chapter.

Kai
"Where are you going?" Kai asks looking up from his spot on the couch.

"Oh! I'm going to lunch with some friends!" You say slipping on your coat.

"Where at?" Kai asks looking suspiciously at you.

"Lucy's." You say smiling and walking out the door

Kai's P.O.V.
"Lucy's?" I mutter to myself, trying to recall what that was.

I pace the floor as I think. I want to go after her and watch! I mean, it's not that I don't trust her, I don't trust the rest of the world. The world is cruel and will do anything to get ahead. Finally making up my mind, I change into my ninja suit and go to Lucy's. After arriving at Lucy's, I peer through the window and see (Y/N) sitting at a table with another guy. I've never seen him before, and I know all of her friends!

"Now Kai..." I tell myself, "I'm sure her other friends are just running late, and these two were the first ones here."

As the night carries on, her other friends never show up. It's just the two of them, and I start to grow angry when I see him reach under the table and touch her thigh. I choose not to wait around and head back to the monastery, where I sit on the couch and wait for her to get home. The door finally opens, and I see her enter, looking surprised at me.

"Kai?" She questions, taking her coat off.

"You have 5 minutes to explain."

Jay

Jay's POV
I want to surprise (Y/N), so I'm standing outside her school, waiting for the bell to ring. Everyone rushes out the door as the bell chimes, but I frown as (Y/N) never appears.

"She didn't get detention again, did she?" I question, double checking my phone to make sure I didn't miss anything.

Nope. At least, not that she told me. I look back up to see her walk out with a boy, laughing at something he said. I don't think too much about it at first, until I see her initiate a hug. My mind starts to over analyze, creating several different scenarios as to why she is hugging this boy. I shake my head, trying to clear my mind. She wouldn't cheat! ...right?

"You're coming over tonight, right?" The boy asks.

"Of course! We have to finish! Other wise it won't be fun! Hopefully we won't get interrupted this time!"
(Y/N) says, lightly laughing.

"I'll lock the door this time." The boy chuckles

"Sounds like a plan! See you later, Drake!" (Y/N) says smiling sweetly at him.

"See you later!" The boy says dashing off down the sidewalk.

(Y/N) smiles and starts down the stairs, so I walk to her.

"Oh! Hey Jay! What are you doing here?" She questions.

"Oh ya know... just here to walk home with you." I shrug

"I wasn't expecting you." She says.

"Yeah, obviously." I mutter.

"What's that supposed to mean, Jay?"

"You know what. I saw and heard everything!"

"Saw and heard everything with what?!"

"I saw you and Drake!"

Zane
"No, it's alright Zane. You don't need to walk home with me tonight."

"If my memory serves me correctly, had I given into your demands previously, we probably would not be in a relationship." Zane says