When You Tend To His Wounds

⚠️ Trigger Warning ⚠️   Lloyd's has some depressing thoughts in his, so please do not read if you are not comfortable with that topic.
⚠️Viewer Discretion
is Advised⚠️

Kai
You look at Kai laying on his bed while Sensei undresses him to mend his wounds.

"I'll tend to him Sensei." You say as he grabs the first aid kit and sits it on the nightstand.

"As you wish. Let me know if you need assistance." He says walking out.

Now with his clothes off, you see the true severity of his wounds.

"Oh, Kai! I am so sorry!" You say disinfecting his wounds.

He still lays motionless, and only groans occasionally as you touch a sore spot. You turn him over and see whip marks scattered across his back. You sigh and disinfect his back, growing more angry at the way they treated Kai. He looks at you with pained eyes as you stitch up his severe wounds, still not saying much of anything. You feel his forehead and discover he is running a temperature.

"My gosh Kai! You're burning up!" You say grabbing the thermometer and putting it in his mouth.

It beeps and you stare at the results with wide eyes. You run out and get Sensei explaining what you've discovered.

"Sensei! Kai has a temperature of 107.4! That's dangerously high!"

"That is not good indeed. You did put antibacterial ointment on it correct."

"Yes, Sensei." You say biting  back a sarcastic comment.

"Let me go fetch the materials I need for the IV. Go finish up with Kai." He says walking off.

You walk back in, grab the gauze, and start wrapping his wounds. Kai still hasn't said much of anything, and you're hoping once his fever goes down, he'll be back to normal. You brush the hair off his forehead, and notice it's turning grey.

"What the?" You ask examining it closer.

You lightly try to brush it off making sure it's not something in it, but it doesn't come out. You watch as it slowly spreads from his roots to his ends, discoloring the brown hair you love. Sensei finally walks in with the IV equipment, and you quickly tell him your discovery. He quickly rushes over, checks Kai out, and sadly shakes his head.

"What?" You ask, but Sensei ignores you. "What's wrong?" You repeat tears threatening to spill out.

"It seems as though Kai has been hit with the time punch, and I'm afraid there's no way to reverse that." Sensei sighs continuing to hook up the IV.

"Could I reverse it?"

"I suppose you can. I keep forgetting you possess that ability."

You put your hand on Kai, and try to reverse the effects, watching as his hair returns to normal. He finally opens his eyes and weakly smiles at you.

"(Y/N), you found me." He smiles with pain still in his eyes.

"Kai!" You cry and hug him.

He lightly hugs you back as the tears fall down both of your faces.

"I thought I lost you." You say giving him a kiss.

"Can't get rid of me that easily." He chuckles but winces when he begins to hurt too much.

"Kai, I'm serious! I don't know what I would do if I... if you..."

"Hey, (Y/N), don't think that way. Look at me! I'm here with you aren't I?" Kai says cupping his hand to your cheek.