When You Catch Him Staring

Kai
You are swimming in your pool and Kai is sitting in a chair watching you.
"Come on, Kai! Join the fun!"
"Nope, I'm good!" He says.
You shrug and continue swimming.
Next time you look over at Kai, he's standing over at the edge, looking you up and down.
"Kai!" You shout, but get no response from him.
You dive beneath the water and swim over to where Kai is.
"Kai!" You shout again, but he still doesn't respond.
So you reach up and pull Kai into the pool. You kinda forgot about his fear of water.
"Ahhh! (Y/N), help me I can't swim!"
"Kai... put your feet down. You can touch."
As soon as his feet touches the bottom, he jumps into your arms.
"(Y/N), why'd you do that to me? You know I'm afraid of water!"
"I don't know. Why were you staring at me?"
"Oh... uh... I'm sorry." He says and blushes
"No need to apologize Kai. I don't mind."
"Um... can we get out now? Please?"
"Sure."
You and Kai get out of the pool and he pulls you close.
"You'll have to make up for that." He says smirking

Jay
You are over at the monastery playing Just Dance with Jay. He keeps beating you, but luckily not by much. I mean, your parents did pay for you to go to a dancing school for a while. Till you got yourself expelled. You demand for a rematch, and Jay doesn't refuse. During the next round Jay suddenly starts falling behind, big time, but you don't know why.
'This is my chance to get ahead!' You think and continue dancing.
When you are done, you glance over at Jay, and see he's staring at you.
"Uh... Jay..."
No response
"Earth to Jay!" You shout
Still no response
"Jay Anthony Walker!" (Couldn't find his middle name. Don't hate me)
"Woah, what? Is the round over?"
"Jay... what were you doing?"
"No-nothing." Jays says and scratches the back of his neck.
"Why do you keep secrets from me?" You say with a pouty face.
"Ok... well I guess if you absolutely want to know–"
"Jay, I know what you did."
Jay giggles and says, "Is that so?"
"Don't play Mr.Innocent with me Jay."
"I'm sorry (Y/N)." Jay says
"No need to be sorry. I don't mind."
"That's good." Says Jay as he wraps his arms around your waist, bringing you closer

Zane
Zane has come over to your brothers dojo to teach you the basics to fighting.
"I do not want you learning how to fight from your brother. He does not know how to actually fight."
"I know Zane. I noticed when he tried teaching a class." You giggle
Zane walks up to the dummy and demonstrates what he wants you to do.
"Now you try it." He says
You walk up to the dummy and throw your weight into your punches just like Zane showed you.
"Like this?"
"Yeah. Just like that! You are doing excellent!" Says Zane as he steps back to watch.
Out of the corner of your eyes, you see him staring at you.
"Zane!" You shout but there's no response
"Zane!" You shout louder.
"ZANE!!" You shout even louder and punch him hard in the shoulder.
"What? I did not do anything?!"
"Zane, you know exactly what you did."
"My apologies (Y/N). I did not mean to anger you."
"It's ok Zane. I'll have my payback."
"Do I need to be worried?"
"No," you say smirking and kiss him roughly.
"Was that the payback?" He asks innocently
"You better believe it." You say and walk to your room

Cole
You are at the monastery cooking supper and a cake for the ninja. It was supposed to be Cole's turn to cook, but everyone says he's a bad cook, so you volunteered to do it instead. You're making a cheesy bacon ranch chicken roll up, with green beans, and (F/C/F) (favorite cake flavor)
You feel a pair of arms wrap around you.
"Whatcha making?"
"You'll see."
"Do I smell cake?!"
"Go sit down and wait." You say facing Cole
"Fine." He says giving you a pouty face before going to sit.
When you take supper out of the oven, you glance at Cole and notice he's staring at you.
"Cole, I see you back there." You say as you sit the food out to cool.
"See what?"
"Seriously Cole?" You say laughing
"The only thing I saw was you." He says walking up to you, wrapping his arms around your waist.
"Cole! Why were you checking out my sister!" Yells Lloyd from the doorway
"At least she's my girlfriend." Says Cole kissing you.
"Well you don't have to be a perv!" Shouts Lloyd looking angry
"Calm down Lloyd, I don't mind." You say walking up and hugging your brother

Lloyd
You have to run the throwers relay at your next track meet, and since you're obviously not a runner, Lloyd offers to train you for the relay. He starts you off with handoffs, now he's just building you up.
"Come on (Y/N)! You gotta be faster than that to win!" Says Lloyd crossing the "finish line" 10 seconds in front of you.
"Well you're trained to run, and you're a boy. Boys are generally faster than girls." You say giving him a pouty face.
"Ok, how about one more try?" asks Lloyd getting a smirk
"Oh, yeah! It's on now!"
You two start your "race" and take off as fast as you can. Lloyd isn't even close to you. In fact he's behind you.
You look behind to see he's staring at your butt. He's in the same lane as you, so you decide to suddenly stop, and Lloyd runs into you.
"Should've been paying attention to something other than my butt." You say helping Lloyd up.
"Whaaaaaat? You're crazy."
"I know you did it." You say giving him the death glare
"At least I'm only looking at you!"
"I know, I really didn't care. I just wanted to knock you down." You say giggling as he pulls you in for a kiss.