When He Meets Your Ex

Here is your request LorenicDelegencia hope you enjoy! Sorry it took so long!

Kai
You and Kai are tired of hanging out around the monastery, so you two head into town to go to the arcade. After being there awhile, someone puts their arm around your shoulder, and you assume it's Kai, so you finish your game.
"Um (Y/N)... Who is this?" Kai asks standing on the other side of you.
"Wait what?" You ask and whip around to see (E/B/N) standing beside you.
"Seriously?! What the heck (E/B/N)?"
"Yeah. I just wanted to talk to you."
"About what? Go ahead and spit it out."
"Um, does the porcupine have to eavesdrop on our conversation?" He asks motioning to Kai.
"Hey! (Y/N)'s the only one that can call me that!" Kai says putting a hand on your shoulder.
"Boys, enough. Yes, (E/B/N), Kai needs to be here."
He rolls his eyes and continues talking, "I was thinking about what happened between us in the past, and I'm sorry that I was such a jerk to you. I know I'm the reason that we ended our relationship, but I'd like to tell you I've changed and ask for a second chance."
"I forgive you–"
"Great! So will–"
"But I will not go out with you."
"What? Why?"
"I already have boyfriend." You say as Kai wraps his arm around your waist.
"Him? Really? Porcupine?" He laughs.
"Yes him. And he has a name ya know! It's Kai."
"OO! Now I know what not to call the porcupine." He laughs even harder.
"Even if I didn't have Kai I still wouldn't go out with you."
He stops laughing and looks at you with anger in his eyes. "Why not?"
"Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me."
"Mic drop! (Y/N) and Kai out! Peace!" Kai says, and drags you out of the arcade.
"What you said in there... I don't understand why you gave me a second chance after I hurt you." Kai says
"You're special to me Kai. We already had so many memories, and I wanted to make more with you." You say and kiss him.

Jay
You and Jay are having a picnic in the park. Jay made all of your favorite foods, and even made your favorite dessert. Someone plops down in front of you two, and you quickly grow angry at who it is.
"What the heck are you doing here Blake."
"Looking for you two dorks." He smirks.
"Hey, I'm the dork! (Y/N)'s not." Jay growls defensively.
"OOO! I'm so scared of you pipsqueak!" Blake taunts
"What do you want?" You ask.
"Wanted to talk to you and motormouth."
"Hey! (Y/N)'s the only one that can call me that!"
"Get over it!" Blake growls
"Speak now Blake! Or leave!" You growl
"I want to know what it will take for your forgiveness."
"Try an apology bozo." Jay says
Blake glares at him and Jay cuts in and says, "Hey you started the name calling."
"I'm sorry for what I did to you while we were dating. I know it's hard to forgive, but doesn't the saying go 'forgive and forget?'"
You roll your eyes and say, "Fine, I forgive you. Now would you leave us alone?"
"One more question." Blake smirks
"Better make it fast." Jay retorts causing Blake to frown.
"What can I do to make you leave motormouth?" Blake smirks.
"Nothing. There is absolutely nothing you can do to make me leave Jay."
Blake gets anger in his eyes. "Wait until he screws up! There won't be anybody there to help you, and you'll beg me to come back to you."
"Keep dreaming!" You snort
"Every boy cheats at some point." Blake says
"That's quite evident! Look at you!"
"I don't cheat. I didn't even cheat on tests." Jay smirks
"So you're a goody too shoes." Blake says grabbing him by the collar.
"Nope! I failed sometimes." Jay says flatly.
"That's your cue to leave." You say.
Blake snorts then leaves.
"Thanks for helping me Jay."
"I will always help you." Jay says bringing you closer to him.

Zane
You are at Borg Industries with Zane when someone bumps into you, knocking you down.
"Hey! Watch where you're walking!" You say
"I'm sorry, oh hey (Y/N)!"
"(E/B/N)? What are you doing here?"
"I work here. I was able to move out and get my own house. So I have some room if you know what I mean." He says seductively.
"Ew, no thank you. That's one of the many reasons I broke up with you!"
"(Y/N) who is this?" Zane asks helping you up.
"My sorry excuse of an ex boyfriend."
"So (Y/N). Do you want to go out sometime."
"As if! Besides I already have–"
"A boyfriend." Zane says stepping in front of you.
"OO! So scary. How about me and you fight for her, and who ever wins gets her."
"You are on!" Zane says and drags you to the alley
(E/B/N) throws the first punches, and Zane finally fights back. Soon (E/B/N) has Zane on the ground, and he's doing a victory dance. So Zane freezes his feet to the ground.
"What the?"
"Make sure your enemy is down and out before you start celebrating." Zane says getting up.
"Now do I need to ask my friend to come melt the ice? Or will the hot air between your ears do that?" Zane asks leading you out of the alley.
"I love it when you fight for me. I also love it when you're a savage." You say leaning your head on him.
"I will always fight for you."

Cole
You, Cole, and Lloyd are at the swimming pool hanging out. He decides he wants to go off the diving board, but you don't want to. So you stay in the 5 ft area and play around. Out of no where someone wraps their arms around your waist. You think it's Cole, but when you look over Cole is just getting ready to go off the diving board.
You turn around and find Ronin hugging you.
"Ronin! What are you doing?"
"I'm giving you a hug. Got a problem with that."
"No, it just spooked me. That's all."
Cole jumps in the pool beside you and says, "You sure you don't want to go off the diving board? That's so much fun!"
He then looks at Ronin, then looks at you.
"Hey sis having.... what are you doing here Ronin? Get away from my sister!"
"Woah! What's going on here?" Cole asks looking confused.
"Cole, this is Ronin... my ex."
"Hold up, Ronin you dated (Y/N) before me?"
"What? You're dating her?"
"You two know each other?" You ask
"Yeah. We've had a couple run ins on missions." Cole says still shocked
"What are you doing with my sister?" Lloyd says angrily
"I just wanted to talk! I wanted to apologize for the way things ended, then ask if we could be friends."
"Fine, whatever." Lloyd says glaring at him.
"Listen (Y/N), I'm sorry that I was such a jerk to you, and we ended that way. I should've never spouted off the things I did, but I would like to point out I was only committed to you. So, I would like to ask for your forgiveness, and if we can be friends."
"Yes, Ronin. To both questions."
"Oh thank you (Y/N)!" He hugs you then swims off.
"There's many reasons I don't like that man." Lloyd says.
"I didn't know you dated him. I didn't even know you dated anyone before me!"
"Just the one." You laugh at him.
"Oh please tell me you did not sleep with him!" Lloyd says annoyed
"Puhlease dad would kill me if I did."
"I'm just glad you're all mine now." Cole says taking you and dunking you under water.
"And I'm glad you're mine."

Lloyd
"Come on slow poke!" You say dragging Lloyd to the park.
"What are we doing?" He asks
"We're just going to hang out at the park." You say sitting down on the bench, Lloyd sitting beside you.
After talking for awhile, Lloyd keeps looking at something behind you, and when you turn around, you see
(E/B/N) sitting beside you on the bench.
"(E/B/N)! You scared me what are you doing here?"
"Well, I was walking through, then I saw you here. I wanted to talk to you."
You scoot back to where you're practically on Lloyd's leg, and Lloyd puts his hand on your leg.
"What?"
"I realized after we broke up it was my fault. I made you do stuff I never got permission to do, and I realize now I should have asked you. So, I was wondering if you were willing to forgive me."
"(Y/N) who is this?" Lloyd asks behind you.
"This is (E/B/N). My ex."
Lloyd stands up and puts himself between you and (E/B/N).
"Get away from her! I should kill you for what you did to her."
"And who might you be?" (E/B/N) asks.
"The new and improved boyfriend." Lloyd says
"Well excuse me, but I was talking to her."
"It's kinda hard to forgive, but I forgive you. Forgive and forget, right?"
"That's absolutely right." (E/B/N) says staring at you.
"Well I'm definitely not going to forgive or forget what you did to (Y/N). That is a poor excuse of a boyfriend, and she never deserved that."
Lloyd then grabs your hand and leads you out of the park.
"Thank you Lloyd. I am so glad I have a boyfriend that respects me now."
"You're the best girlfriend anyone can ask for." Lloyd says pulling you into a kiss