When He Wants to Cuddle But His Brothers Ruin it

So to the question I asked way back when in When he asks you on a date, congratulations to usernamenotfound707  for figuring out the answer! So onward my sisters (or brothers) to the scenario!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kai
You and Kai are in the living room eating candy and reading books.
"(Y/N)!" Kai says whining.
"What?" You say whining back.
"Why don't you come up here with me?" Kai says giving you puppy eyes.
"It's more comfortable down here." You joke
Kai gets up from the couch, and comes and sits beside you on the floor.
"How's this comfortable?" He questions scooting closer to you, and putting his arm around you.
"Because now you're down here." You say smirking at him.
Kai doesn't waste time and smashes his lips into yours and kisses you.
"Ew! Are you guys serious?" Says Lloyd.
You turn to see everyone standing in the doorway. Even Wu.... crap.
"No, we're Kai and (Y/N)." Says Kai rolling his eyes.
"No, I mean do you seriously have to kiss in the living room." Says Lloyd
"Well, you could go to another room." You say.
"This is the living room. I believe you need to find another room. Perhaps a more... private room." States Wu
"It wasn't going to escalate that quickly!" You say blushing
"Fine, we will, let's go (Y/N)." Kai says dragging you to his room.
"Now, let's continue." You say smirking.

Jay
You and Jay are in the game room watching (Y/F/M) and you're waiting for Jay to get back with the popcorn to resume the movie.
"Ok I'm back! Let's start the movie!" Jay exclaims flopping down beside you on the couch as you start the movie.
You notice Jay keeps scooting closer to you, so for a joke you scoot further away. So, he scoots closer to you again, and before you can scoot away, he grabs you, and pulls you to him, laying down.
"What is the meaning of this!" You giggle
"I want to cuddle!"
You look up at him, and he puts his lips to yours.
"Seriously you two?! We don't want to see that!" Says Cole
You two jump up and look to the doorway and see everyone standing there except Wu.
"Why do you guys pick now to come into the game room?" Jay complains.
"Because we wanted to watch a movie."
"You could've done that in the living room."
"Well you at least could've made out in private." Says Lloyd
"Ok, number one we weren't making out, number two we were in private."
"He's right Lloyd." Says Kai.
"That's right now leave us be." Exclaims Jay pushing them out.
"Now, where were we?" Jay smirks

Zane
You have a bad day at school and flop down at the kitchen table to do your homework when you get home.
"How was your day my flower?" Zane asks walking into the kitchen.
You ignore him, he sits beside you, and puts his arm around you.
"I am guessing not good then?"
You continue to ignore him and he gets up from his seat. Soon you feel your body lifted away from the table and you're met by Zane's face.
"Let me go Zane!"
"No, I am going to cheer you up." He says sitting down with you on the couch, and wrapping his arms around you.
"Thanks Zane." You say and look at him. He takes the opportunity the smash his lips to yours.
"Aw! How cute!"
You two quickly look towards the door to see everyone standing there. Both you and Zane blush.
"Zane's learning quickly!" Kai says high-fiving Jay.
"I am just cheering (Y/N) up. I do not see the problem with it."
"Well there is not a problem with it besides kissing in the living room." Says Wu.
"I am sorry." Mutters Zane looking at you sheepishly
"It's ok. It cheered me up." You say snuggling into him

Cole
You are sitting on the couch in Cole's room watching a movie. Cole seems really nervous and he's sweating, but you don't know why, it's not hot in here. You see him slowly do the pretend to yawn thing and put his arm around you.
"What are you doing?" You questionably joke.
"I... uh... I was just... uh... wanting to cuddle!" He stutters and sweats more.
"Cole! I'm joking! I don't mind."
Cole smiles, puts his arm around you again, and pulls you close to him. You kiss him on the cheek, and he quickly turns and kisses you on the lips.
"Ew! Seriously Cole? Why are you making out with my sister!" Says Lloyd.
You two quickly separate and look at the door to see everyone except Wu standing there.
"We weren't making out!" You protest
"Would it kill you to knock if you're coming in?"
"We shouldn't have to!" Says Kai
"What if I was naked?"
"He has an excellent point." Says Zane.
"That's right, now leave us alone."
The others leave but Lloyd comes in and sits down beside you.
"Oh no! I'm not leaving you two alone! Never know what you two are gonna try."
Cole wraps his arms around you and you snuggle into him, as he kisses your forehead.
"No kissing!" Lloyd says glaring at Cole

Lloyd
You are wading in the river behind the monastery with Lloyd when he splashes you. You retaliate and get into a war. It eventually ends up with both of you soaked. So you change and go back outside to find Lloyd still in his wet clothes.
"Lloyd wants to cuddle!" He says running at you.
"No! You're wet!" You giggle and run but he eventually catches you, carries you to a tree by the river, sits down and wraps his arms around you.
"Guess you were desperate for cuddles!" You laugh and lean your head on Lloyd's chest.
He kisses you on the forehead, and you quickly tilt your head up and meet his lips.
"I thought he didn't like girls!"
Both of you jump up and see everyone standing there. Even Wu.
"I never said that!" Lloyd protests
"Young nephew, it was implied."
"Well now you know I like girls! And why don't you pick on Cole, he's never had a girlfriend?"
"Because we know he likes girls, just not one is desperate enough to date him!" Laughs Jay
"Does your father know about this Lloyd?" Asks Wu
"Yes."
"I mean the making out part of it."
"Uh.... no. But we weren't making out!"
"That's what they all say!" Says Cole walking away with the others.
"Well, guess we better go change, but I liked cuddling." You say getting up.
"Then after we change, let's cuddle in your room!" Says Lloyd
"Ok. Last one there's a rotten egg!"

Sorry it's taken so long to update guys. I've been super busy with Tennis, Marching Band, and Show Choir. Updates will be a little more slow since school's back in and I'm busy, but I'll try to have the next update done before thanksgiving. I know what you're thinking... that's so far away! I know, but Competitions for band start this Saturday and I have a competition after that on every Saturday until the last week of October. I also have practice pretty much every night for band as well. So on that note, sorry updates will take so long, and I hope you enjoyed this scenario!
                           ~NinjagoNinjaLover