When You Get Kidnapped

Goldenphonix692 requested this a while back! So, I hope you enjoy!

Kai
You stop by to get ice cream after school, and when you come out, you see a girl sitting on a bench looking angrily at you.
"What's wrong?" You ask
"You really want to ask me that?" She says raising her voice.
"No, sorry. I just wanted to know why you were staring at me." She looks familiar to you, but you don't know why.
"You're about to find out."
"Wha-?" You say, as you're hit upside the head with something hard. You feel yourself being carried, a funny voice talking, and the girl following behind you laughing.

Jay
You're walking home after school, and detention. It's starting get dark and rain.
"That's just great!" You say and pull your hood over your head. As you run by the park, someone in a hooded cloak steps in front of you, making you fall to the ground.
"My apologies." He says extending a hand. You accept it, and when you get up, you realize you're surrounded by a bunch of these mystery people.
"What's going on? Who are you?" You ask
The main guy chuckles and reveals himself.
"No that's impossible!"
"Oh it's possible!" He says, and puts a rag over your mouth. Your world goes black, and you're transported somewhere new.

Zane
You go to Borg Industries to pick up something for Zane. On you're way back,you get just outside the monastery, and see red eyes staring at you from the bushes.
"Who's there?" You ask walking towards the bushes.
All you get for a response is an evil chuckle.
"I see you! Come out!" You say standing right in front of the bush.
The figure jumps out and throws a black substance at you.
"Zane!" You holler, but quickly pass out, and hear the guys chuckling again.

Cole
It is Cole's birthday, so you head out to the bakery to bake him his favorite cake. Since your best friend owns the bakery, you can use it all you want. You go down the ally to use the side entrance and are pinned against the wall by a constrictai.
"Let me go!" You say trying to get away, but his grip only gets tighter.
"There you are, my dear. And no interferenccccefrom your boyfriend." Skales says slithering up to you. A few tears fall down your face.
"You're a valuable asssset to us!" He chirps. He puts a rag over your mouth, and drags you into the sewers.

Lloyd
You go to the forest to have some alone time. You hear some crying and start to move towards it.
"Hello?" You yell
"No! (Y/N) don't come over here!" Someone yells, then muffled noises
You run quicker towards the sound and finally see the source... Jay.
You walk over to him, and he's unconscious.
"Her kind heart did this to her." Says a voice in the trees.
"Leave Jay alone!" You yell looking up in the trees.
Five guys jump down, surround both of you, and laugh evilly.
"Oh this will be fun!" Says one as another knocks you out.

Woo! Two chapters up today! Hope you like them, and sorry if you don't. I was struggling coming up with how to start these, so if you have any suggestions, feel free to tell me!
~NinjagoNinjaLover