When You Two Read a Fanfic About Yourselves

WriterinFandomWorld here's your request. Sorry if they're not what you wanted. I couldn't come up with any ideas.

Kai
You two are sitting in Kai's bed, wondering what to do, while you both are alone. He's still trying to heal after the whole kidnapping thing, so that kind of slims down your options.

"I've seen where there are some fanfics of us. What if we read one of those?" Kai asks

"I mean we have nothing better to do, so why not?" You say cuddling up next to Kai as he gets his phone out, and pulls one up.

It starts off with a bunch of fluff, and you both smile at each other as you read. Then you start to get to the juicy stuff, causing both of you to blush. You feel Kai tense up beside you, and don't think anything about it, until he starts to scoot away from you.

"Kai, what's wrong?" You ask giving him a concerned look.

"Oh... uh... nothing." Kai says nervously.

"Kai, don't lie to me. You know I'm always willing to help you." You say scooting closer.

"Would you mind helping me out with a little friend then?" He asks with a sudden burst of confidence.

You look down and notice exactly what Kai is talking about.

"Kai, we aren't at that stage of helping yet." You say with blush spreading across your face.

"Please!" He says giving you little pecks on the face.

"No. Go take care of it yourself." You say slightly pushing him away.

"Fine." Kai pouts and walks to the bathroom.

You sit there waiting on Kai for 20 minutes, but he still isn't back, so you go to see if he's done.

"Kai, sweetie, are you done yet?" You ask knocking on the door.

"(Y-Y/N)! Y-yeah! Almost!" Kai says trying his best to keep his voice steady.

"Ok, Kai, well I'll go back and continue to wait.... for longer."

"O-ok. I'm almost done. Be out in a minute."

You roll your eyes and walk back to the room. You flop down on the bed and start reading a different book while you wait on Kai. Shortly after Kai walks in and plops down next to you on the bed.

"All right, I'm finished." He says pulling up the story and cuddling up to you.

"In more ways than one." You tease as you watch Kai's face go bright red.

"I... uh... let's just skip to the next chapter." He says swiping up to the next chapter.

You both continue reading, without any more interruptions, savoring the fluff of the fanfic.

Jay
You walk around the monastery trying to find where Jay went. You finally find him laying in the couch watching TV.

"Hey Jay!" You say popping in the living room.

Jay jumps off the couch and looks around, scared, until his eyes finally lands on you.

"Oh. Sorry, (Y/N). I'm still a little jumpy after the whole Nadakhan incident, but I'm sure you understand that, I mean it's not like you meant to scare me." Jay babbles.

"You're fine, Jay," You chuckle, "you just weren't in your room so I came to check on you. I was also wondering, (B/F/N) told me about a really good fanfic about us, and I was wondering if you'd like to read it with me."