When You Come To His Resue ~Kai

I finally finished this chapter. Sorry it took so long, got caught up in school, and I had terrible writers block. I scrapped Lloyd's about 8 times. (I'm not exaggerating) This will be the last scenario (besides the wedding) that has the guys separate. Also, if you don't like something I write in these scenarios, you have your own imagination. Use it, and change what you want.

You have no idea where Kai is, even though you have been searching everywhere for him. It's been 2 days and you're really concerned about Kai, and how he's doing. You're sitting in your room, looking at a map of all the places you've already searched for Kai. There's not many more places to look, and none of them look too promising.

"What are you doing?" Lloyd asks walking up beside you.

"What do you think?" You snap, glaring at him with fire in your eyes.

Lloyd looks at you with sympathy in his eyes, you sigh, and soften your glaze.

"I'm sorry, Lloyd. It's just... I don't know what to do! You know what usually happens after 48 hours."

"It's ok, (Y/N). We'll find Kai. Everything will be ok." Lloyd says trying to put a reassuring hand on your shoulder.

"How do you know!? We've searched everywhere!" You say shrugging away from Lloyd's hand and glaring at him.

"Almost everywhere. We haven't searched in the caves."

"What do you mean? We've already searched in the caves along the mountain side."

"Yes, I know, but there are others we didn't think to check. On the other side of the island, near the ocean, there are some hard to reach caves, that go deep into the earth. I'll bet you he's in one of those." Lloyd says encouragingly putting a hand on your shoulder again.

"Then what are we doing here? Let's go!" You say grabbing Lloyd's arm and rushing out of the monastery.

Lloyd leads the way to several caves, and unfortunately, you don't find Kai in any of them. You both have been searching all day, but you're not about to give up until you find him. It's sunset by the time you get to the last cave. As you walk deeper into the cave, you notice there are hallways, doors, and rooms scattered throughout. You keep walking until you come to the last door in the deepest depth of the cave. This cave is almost too suspicious! Kai has to be here! You throw open the door, and find Kai laying on the floor, unmoving.

"Kai!" You shout and rush over to him.

He still doesn't move or say anything, and you start to panic. You lay your head on his chest, and listen for a heartbeat, and breathe a sigh of relief when you hear it beating in his chest.

"He's ok, right?" Lloyd asks bending down beside you.

"He's alive if that's what you're asking." You say trying to wake Kai up.

Kai slightly opens his eyes, and groans as he looks at you. You can see the pain in his eyes, making you ache, and wish you could take his pain away. Wondering what made him endure this pain, and end up like this.

"Kai! It's me! It's time to go home." You say taking his hand in yours.

Your heart drops when Kai doesn't grip your hand back, and you let the tears start to stream down your face, as you look at Kai's other wounds. He has a large cut on his arm, wounds to his leg and shoulder, and that's just the wounds you can see. Who knows what wounds he's received that you can't see. Lloyd interrupts your thoughts, bringing you back down to earth.

"Do you have a bobby-pin? I can try to pick the lock on his shackle." Lloyd says putting a reassuring hand on your shoulder.

"What's wrong with him?" You ask as you search through your hair for a bobby-pin.

"I'm not entirely sure." Lloyd says looking at his motionless friend.

Finally finding the bobby-pin, you hand it to Lloyd, and he starts working his magic. This is going too easy for it to be true. Not that it's a bad thing, but something seems off. You haven't seen a single soul here, and you were able to find Kai really easily. You watch as Lloyd works at picking the lock, and suddenly stops, not moving an inch. You look at him strangely and wave a hand in front of his face, which you get no response to.

"Lloyd? Lloyd? Are you ok?" You ask leaning in front of him.

"So it is true!" Says a voice from behind you.

You jump up and see two guys standing in the doorway with smirks on their faces. One old, and one young. You put yourself between the strangers and your friends, still wondering what happened.

"Who are you?" You finally ask after you muster enough courage.

"You don't recognize me?" Asks the older one stepping closer to you.

"Stay back!" You say throwing your hands up to stop time.

They look at each other as you see they are immune to your powers. Your courage soon replaced by fear.

"What the?" You ask looking at your hands.

"Don't you know that masters of time can't effect each other? Or did Wu neglect to inform you of that?" Says the younger one smirking at you.

"That... that's impossible. I'm the only master of time because the other ones-"

"Got their powers stolen from them and put into these!" The older one yells, as they both hold up different colored blades.

"We just seem to be missing one blade." The younger one says glaring at you.

"Listen, I just want to get my friends home. I don't want any problems." You say backing closer to your friends

"Isn't this your home, my daughter?" Asks the older one.

Wait, what? If he called you daughter, that would make him your father. The one that abandoned you, and you knew nothing about till just a couple months ago.

"Krux?"

"And Acronix!" The younger one says.

You get an idea and hope it'll work.

"Dad? I thought you were dead. Why did you abandon me?" You say trying to draw all the attention to you.

"Ha! We can't be killed so easily!" Acronix says.

"Last I knew, your mother was getting an abortion, so I left since you weren't coming. Besides, I had more pressing matters to attend to." Krux says.

You start to walk toward them, and make sure they're both paying attention to you before you start time again. You hear Lloyd working at the lock again, and continue to distract the guys in front of you.

"You said you were missing a blade. Which one are you missing?" You ask admiring their blades.

"Reverse time. But you know, if you willingly give us your power, we'll release all of you." Krux says putting a hand on your shoulder.

You hear something fall to the ground and turn around to see Lloyd has Kai's shackle unlocked, and is picking him up.

Everyone stops and stares at everybody, not quite sure what happened.

"What?! How did you-" Acronix says advancing on your friends.

"I'm sorry, I can't give you my power. Remember? Control time, control everything!" You mock as you do spinjitzu and throw them into the wall.

Lloyd rushes out the door, and knowing they can't reverse time, you follow after. Never stopping to look back.