When You Have A Nightmare

Hey guys, go check out CrazyKitten1230 Ninjago Boyfriend Scenarios!!

⚠️Trigger Warning: Kai's IS depressing, and Lloyd's is about rape. Please skip if you are uncomfortable with these subjects...⚠️

Kai
You're standing in a dark forest in complete silence. Nothing makes a sound. 

"Hello?" You call out.

All you hear is the echo of your own voice.

"Somebody?! Anybody?!" You yell hoping for a response.

All that answers is complete silence. You run around hoping to find someone, or something, that hasn't heard your cries for help. It seems like a never ending forest, until you come to a clearing with people on the other side. You try to run to them, but there's an invisible force field blocking your path.

"Hello? Can anybone hear me?" You cry

Nobody turns and looks, but your echo still calls out across the clearing. Someone finally starts walking over in your direction, giving you hope

"Oh thank goodness, I was starting to think I was invisa–" the guy walks right through you, not acknowledging your presence.

Everyone else starts walking towards you, and they all walk through you like you're not even there. A newspaper lands at your feet with your picture on the front cover.

You pick it up and read the headline: 18 Year Old (Y/N) (L/N) Has Gone Missing.

Curious to find out more, you start reading the article. 'On August 20th 2017, 18 year old (Y/N) (L/N) went missing from Ninjago. No one was aware of her disappearance until
(B/F/N) came forth and filed a Missing Persons Report. No one was concerned with her disappearance, so no search party has been sent out.'

You start crying after reading the article, "No one missed me when I was gone! How could no one even care?!"

You look over at the pond and slowly make your way over.

"No one notices me while I'm gone. Might as well make that come true."

You lower yourself into the pond and slowly sink, not fighting the inevitable, while you watch as your vision slowly fades to black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You wake up, gasping for air, and feel someone put a comforting hand on your shoulder.

"(Y/N), breathe! Look! You're ok! Just breathe!" You hear Kai say.

You look to find him beside you with a worried expression on his face.

"Kai!" You yell and embrace him.

"(Y/N), what happened? You stopped breathing there for a minute." Kai asks hugging you tighter.

"I-I had a terrible nightmare!"

"It's ok (Y/N). Tell me what happened." He says rubbing comforting circles on your back.

You bury your head into his chest, not wanting to respond, so Kai crawls in bed with you and hugs you even tighter. The two of you stay like that until you finally respond.