When You Come to His Rescue ~Zane

TitaniumNinjasGirl gave me the idea for the ending! Thanks!

"Zane!" You shout into the receiver after hearing a bunch of commotion.

There's no reply, but you hear something being drug in the background, and then, nothing.

"Zane, no! Son of a-"

"(Y/N), we need to get to Zane, now." Kai says grabbing your elbow and dragging you out of the monastery.

"I assume you have a plan, then, Mr. Big Shot?" You ask glaring at Kai.

"Partially." Kai shrugs leading you onto the Bounty

"Partially? What is that supposed to mean?" You snap.

"Exactly what it sounds like." Kai says

"Care to explain your partial plan?" You say putting your hand on your hips.

"Well, we're gonna use the Bounty to get to the outskirts of the dark island, then we're gonna sneak on and find Zane." Kai says as the Bounty slowly starts to ascend into the air.

"I don't think it'll work." You say skeptically.

"It has to." Kai says.

"Do you even know where the dark island is?" You say finally calming down as a tear slips down your face.

"(Y/N) don't cry. You'll get Zane back. I promise." Kai says hugging you.

You two stay like that until you feel the Bounty start to slowly descend. You make your way out onto the deck with Kai on your heels to find a forest.

"So this is it?" You ask feeling the wind slightly blowing your hair.

"Yeah. You ready?" Kai asks jumping off the Bounty.

"I don't think they're just gonna let us waltz in there looking like this." You say jumping off beside Kai.

"Let me see if I can find a good way to sneak around." Kai says walking up to a tree, beginning to climb.

"I don't think that's necessary." You say looking up at him.

"Why's that?" He says dropping out of the tree.

You slowly start to shift into one of Zane's captures, as Kai watches in amazement.

"How does it look?" You ask, but Kai looks at you confused.

"(Y/N), I can't understand you. You're speaking their language."

You shift back into yourself and repeat the question, then shift back showing Kai.

"Yeah, that looks just like them! If only I could do that, so I could go with you." Kai pouts crossing his arms.

You put your hand on Kai's shoulder to reassure him, and watch as he slowly starts to shift into a stone warrior. You stare in amazement as Kai looks himself over. Kai speaks, and even though it's in the stone warriors language, you can understand every word.

"This is so cool! I didn't know you could do that."

"Nor did I."

"Let's go get back Zane. Lead the way." Kai says motioning for you to take the lead.

You look at your phone, and lead the way to where Zane was last heard from. You come upon a river, and start to cross, when you notice there is some oil on one of the rocks.

"Kai, look!" You say pointing at the rock.

"Zane definitely came this way." Kai says urging you to jump across the river.