When You Two Cook Together

Kai
Kai has asked you to help him cook, so you two can spend more quality time together. Plus he needed someone to help him come up with something different to make.

"What are we making?" Kai asks peeking over your shoulder at the recipe, and wrapping his arms around your waist from behind.

"Cheesy Chicken Bacon Ranch Rollups."

"Woah! That's a mouthful. Are you sure the guys will like it?" Kai asks as you throw the chicken in the skillet.

"Yeah, I think they will. Come on, get the croissants out of the fridge, and help me push them together."

You and Kai start pressing the croissants together (making them into squares) and putting it on a plate in the fridge until the chicken and bacon is done.

You take out the chicken and Kai starts frying the bacon. Kai burns the bacon a little, but not too bad.

"I haven't done bacon before! I'm sorry!" Kai says putting the bacon on a plate, and letting a tear slip down his face.

You peck Kai on the cheek and say, "Kai, it's ok. It's not the end of the world. Besides it's not burnt that badly."

Kai smiles, and grabs the croissants and ranch from the fridge.

"Ok, what are we doing now?"

"Squirt the ranch on the croissant, and spread it around with a spoon."

You turn around to get the shredded cheese from the fridge, and cut the chicken up so it will fit.

"Done!" Kai says

When you check his work, he has a thick layer of ranch, almost too much, on each. He's proud of his work and you hate to hurt his pride.

"That's a lot of ranch, Kai." You say sprinkling the shredded cheese on each croissants.

"You can never have too much ranch!" He says smiling, and grabs the plate of bacon.

You chuckle, and start placing the bacon, while Kai starts putting the chicken on right after you put on the bacon.

"Ok, now roll it up like this." You say showing him.

"Like this?" He asks doing it.

His wrap job looks bad, with holes and tears all through the the croissant.

"Yeah close enough." You giggle.

You both finish it up, and you laugh at all of Kai's. Kai sticks it in the oven and you set the timer. When it goes off, Kai grabs it, and sets it on the counter.

"Kai! Put a cooling rack under it!"

Kai quickly picks it up, and you put the cooling rack up there for him.

"There, all done." Kai says putting his arm around your shoulder.

"We should do that again. That was fun!" You say smiling.

Jay
"What are you making in here?" Jay asks poking his head in the door.

"Cheeseburgers. Wanna help?" You ask finishing patting out the hamburgers.

"Of corse!" Jay says rushing into the kitchen. "How do I help?"

"Put the fries in the air fryer please." You say as you toss the burger in the skillet.

Jay pulls out the door, pours the fries in, and shuts it.

"(Y/N) it's not on." He says

"Plug it in dork." You say walking over to him.