When You Decide To Forgive Him

⚠️⚠️ Lloyd's mentions cutting! Please skip his if you are uncomfortable with that
subject!⚠️⚠️

Kai
It's been about a week since you've last seen Kai. You look at the big scar Kai left on your side with his sword. You are still upset with him, but you miss him a lot, and want him back. You pick up your green coat, run to the monastery, and knock on the door.
Lloyd answers and says, "Well hey,
(Y/N). What are you doing here?"
"I have to see Kai!" You say
"He's up in his room," Lloyd says and moves out of your way.
You dart up to Kai's room and knock on the door.
"Go away guys! There's no way you can cheer me up! You'd think you'd stop trying!" You swear you hear Kai crying.
"You mean, I can't even cheer you up?" You say
It's silent for a minute, then you hear movement, and his door swings open.
"(Y/N)?!" He says shocked and looks at you with puffy red eyes.
"Well, yeah. Who else could it be?"
Kai hugs you tightly and says, "Oh my gosh, (Y/N)! I'm so sorry. I really didn't mean to hurt you. I thought I'd never see you again! I thought you hated me!"
"Kai, I want to get back together. I missed you."
"Really?"
You nod your head, and see tears of joy fall from Kai's face. He quickly presses his lips to yours and you kiss him back.
"Glad to see you two are back together," Cole says, "now can we have Kai back?"
"What's he talking about?" You ask
"Uh... I'll tell you later. I am so glad to have you back (Y/N). I missed you so much."
"I know I missed you too!"
Kai pulls you into another hug and doesn't let go.
"I am never letting you go." He says

Jay
It's been about a month since your fight with Jay. You have a slight burn mark where he shocked you with his lightning. You're pretty mad at him, but you realize that it was an accident and decide to forgive him. You were kinda missing the little doofus anyways. So you put on your black tennis shoes, run to the monastery, and knock on the door.
Cole answers and says,"Oh hi, (Y/N). What are you doing here?"
"I'm here to see Jay."
"Well he's been up in his room ever since you two fought. I'm assuming he's still there."
"Ok, thanks Cole."
You run to Jay's room and knock on the door.
"Go away Cole! There's no way you're making me come out!"
You don't say anything for a minute to see if he responds.
"Listen, Cole, I know you're still standing there. But there's no way you can make me feel better. I hurt (Y/N) and I can never forgive myself for that. I don't blame her for not forgiving me, but she was my everything! I really miss her, and I doubt she'll ever want to see me again."
You heard him crying on the other side of the door. You try the door knob...it's unlocked.
You open the door and say, "Well, if you want to keep people out it's probably a smart idea to keep it locked."
"(Y/N)!" Jay shouts and runs over to you. "I'm so sorry, (Y/N)!! It was an accident I never meant to hurt you."
"I know, Jay, I love you, and I forgive you. I want to get back together again. I missed you so much!!
"I do too! I missed you so bad!"
"We have motormouth back," says Kai as he walks by.

Zane
It's been about two days since Zane struck you with ice. You're still ice cold, so you're still really mad at him, but you miss him a lot. You grab your red, heavy coat, run to the monastery, and knock on the door.
Kai answers and says,"Hi, (Y/N) what are you doing here? Did you come to see me?" He wriggles his eyebrows and kisses his wannabe muscles.
"Do you seriously think I came up here to see you El Lame-o? No, I came up here to see Zane!"
"He's in his room," Kai says and moves out of your way aggravated.
You dash up to Zane's room and knock on the door.
"Go away brothers!"
You open Zane's door and rush over to him.
"(Y/N), is that really you?!" He says and stands up
"No, I made a clone to come talk to you," you say sarcastically.
"According to my scan, it says it is the real you."
"Zane I was being sarcas- you know what never mind."
"What?"
"Nothing, Zane."
He reaches out and grabs your hand.
"(Y/N), you are still ice cold."
"I know."
"My database says it is because I struck you with my element."
"Probably that's when it started."
"Oh my gosh, (Y/N), I am so sorry! I never meant for that to happen, and if you died from it I could never live with myself. I hate myself for letting that happen, and I hope you can forgive me. I love you."
"It's ok. I love you and forgive you. I wanna get back together!"
Zane smiles and smashes his lips to yours. You feel yourself get warm and realize you're temperature is back to normal.
"(Y/N), you are warm again."
"I know, it's all thanks to you," you say kiss him

Cole
It's been about 2 weeks since you've last seen, or even talked to Cole. You avoided going home as long as you could so your dad wouldn't ask questions. You are mad at Cole, but you don't want to see him murdered.
You decide to talk to to Cole, so you grab your white jacket, run to the monastery, and burst through the door.
"Greetings (Y/N), what are you doing here."
"I need to find Cole!"
"I believe he has been in his room since your fight."
You run to Cole's room and knock.
"Lloyd, go away! I know I hurt your sister, and I deserve to be hurt back. I wouldn't of accepted my apology either, but I still love your sister... with all my heart."
You open the door and say, "I love you too."
Cole looks up shocked, runs over to you, and pulls you into a big old bear hug. "(Y/N), I'm so sorry that happened, I never should have pushed you off. You were only trying to make me feel better. Please forgive me!"
You look at his face and notice he's been crying. And has a black eye and bruises."
"Cole, what happened to your face?"
"Your brother happened. I deserved it though."
"Maybe a little, but I forgive you. And I want to get back together again."
"Really?! OOO I'm feeling all tingly inside!" He says and kisses you.
"So you guys are back together again. I'm watching you Cole. Next time you hurt my sister, I will literally murder you." Lloyd says doing the 'I'm watching you gesture'
"Yeah, I know. I'm never gonna harm her again. I love her."
"I'm still watching you," says Lloyd as he walks away.
"Let him watch," says Cole as he kisses you roughly.

Lloyd
It's been about 2 months since you've talked to Lloyd after your fight. He left a pretty big scar on your arm. Yes, you're still mad at him, but you miss your little candy monster. You grab your blue jacket Lloyd got for you, run to the monastery, and knock on the door.
Jay answers and says, "Hi, (Y/N), what are you do– hey I like your jacket. It's my favorite color, did you know–"
"Yes I knew. But I'm looking for Lloyd."
"Oh well why didn't you say so. He's up in his room. Has been ever since you too fought."
"Ok, bye Jay!" You say and dart to Lloyd's room. You want to surprise him so you just walk through the door. He's sitting on the bed with his back facing you. You walk over to where you can see his front view and notice he's starting to drag one of his knives across his skin.
"Lloyd, no!" You yell
Lloyd drops the knife, startled and looks at you. "(Y/N)!?" He says and walks up to you lightly touching where your scar is. "Oh my gosh... I did that to you didn't I? I'm such an idiot! Why did I let that happen? If anything bad happened to you I could never live with myself. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me!"
"Lloyd I forgive you. I want to get back together again. I love you."
Lloyd smiles and says, "I love you too!" Then, he pulls you in and kisses you.
"Look, Greenie has his girlfriend back. Now maybe we don't have to listen to him cry." Says Kai
"Aww, so you did miss me," you say watching him turn red.
"Of course I did, 24/7," Lloyd says pulling you in for another kiss.