When He Gets Hurt

It doesn't get too explanatory, but if you can't even talk about blood, feel free to skip this chapter. Or if you don't like violence... just read Jay's then

Kai
"(Y/N), come quick! Kai's been injured!" Lloyd yells as he barges through the door.
"What?!" You yell running up to Lloyd.
"Kai got injured pretty bad. He unconscious now, and he's lost a lot of blood."
"What are we waiting for then? Let's go!" You yell and run out the door.
When you get to Kai's room Sensei is wrapping Kai's wounds.
"Kai! What happened? Is he ok?" You yell rushing up to Kai.
"Careful (Y/N). Kai was badly injured. He's lost a lot of blood, and I'm afraid the odds are against us." Sensei states.
"What do you mean?! Why can't you get blood from one of us!?" You yell
"That's the problem. None of us have Kai's blood type."
"Which is?"
"(Y/B/T)"
"Hey, I have that blood type! Take it from me!" You cry grabbing Sensei's arm.
"Very well then."
Wu takes it from you and gives it to Kai.
"You just saved his life (Y/N). You must be here for him when he awakens."
With that, Wu and the others leave you. You wait for Kai to awaken to ensure he is ok. You hear Kai groan, and turn to face him.
"Ugh. Why does everything hurt."
"Kai! You're ok."
"Yeah, but I'm lightheaded, and hurt everywhere."
"You're lightheaded? I'm the one that's lightheaded from saving your butt." You chuckle
"What?" Kai asks totally confused.
You show him your arm and say, "You lost too much blood, so I gave you some of mine and saved you."
"Thank you." He says
"Do you remember what happened?"
"Bits and pieces. I remember getting into a battle, getting a few wounds, and the next thing I know, someone stabs me in the back, literally, and then I black out."
"I'm just glad you're ok." You say brushing a stray piece of hair out of his eyes .
Sensei comes into the room and checks on Kai.
"You are a little weak my student. Nothing some sleep can't fix though. You can thank (Y/N) for saving your life."
"I know. I can't think her enough!"
"You can with a kiss." You smirk, and lean down to Kai. Kai smirks and kisses you.
"You have saved my life, I am eternally thankful."
You playfully smack Kai and lay down beside him.
"I have the best girlfriend ever." He says putting his arm around you.

Jay
You and Jay are playing a 1 v 1 soccer match when he goes down. You don't think anything of it, and score. When you turn around, Jay is on the ground holding his ankle. Realizing he is actually hurt, you quickly rush back to him.
"Jay, what happened? I'm so sorry! I thought you just tripped! I didn't know you got-"
"(Y/N), it's fine. You're here now. Now would you please HELP ME!"
"Is it your ankle that hurts?"
"Yes."
You gently roll up his pant leg, and he winces when your hand touches his ankle. His ankle is already bruised, which is never a good sign.
"Can you move your ankle?" You ask
"Slightly. But it hurts."
Jay holds back a scream and moves it. It just looks sprained to you.
"Jay, it just looks sprained. Come on, let's get you back to the monastery."
"Does that mean I'm gonna die? Wait... they're going to amputate my foot! But I need that for-"
"Jay, it's sprained, not infected. Now would you stop being a baby, and stand up, so we can get back."
"Nuh-uh. There ain't no way I'm walking. It's killing me bad enough sitting here, so think about what it'll be walking."
"You can use me for a crutch, and not have to put any weight on the foot."
"No way Jose!"
"Then what do you propose we do?"
"You can carry me."
"Fine, whatever." You say picking him up over your shoulder. "I can't get you all the way to the monastery. How about we stop by my old house first."
"Fine, whatever." Jay grumbles.
You stop by your old house and knock on the door. You're not sure how they will react after the way you left. Your mom answers the door.
"Oh, hey (Y/N), hey Jay! How's it going."
"Well.... we're too far from the monastery, and I need to wrap his ankle because he sprained it."
"Oh... yes, come in."
You ice Jay's ankle, and wrap it. You call the others, and they come pick you up, so you don't have to carry Jay all that way. Zane ices his ankle, and props it up.
"(Y/N), if a bruise is blood, then am I gonna die? Because that's a really big bruise!"
You lean down and kiss him. "No motormouth. You're not gonna die. I'll make sure of it."