When He Tries To Escape ~Kai

Alright! So school starts tomorrow, and I figured I might want to update before my schedule gets too chaotic. Due to the long scenarios for each boy, I've broken them up into separate chapters. I did this so hopefully they're easier to read, and I might do this to the next chapter depending on how long it is. Let me know if you like this, or not. Hope you enjoy this update!

There has to be a way out of this besides dashing out the door. That's probably not going to work in my favor. I pace back and forth across the cell assessing the wounds I've received since I've been here. I have a cut on my arm, several whip marks on my back, and a stab to my leg. I've only been here a day, but I've been here long enough to know that I won't let them hurt (Y/N) like they've hurt me. I just don't understand why you would want to harm your own child. My thoughts are disrupted when I hear the door unlock and see the twins enter the room with an evil smile plastered on both of their faces.

"I see your girlfriend hasn't been desperate enough to come rescue you." Krux says walking closer to me.

"Eh. She has plenty of replacements lined up. Even though I'm smoking hot, she does have 4 other guys to have fun with at the monastery." I say nonchalantly hoping they couldn't see they're getting to me.

Acronix chuckles and Krux elbows him in the stomach giving him a glare. He then turns back to me with anger in his eyes.

"You think you're so wise! Smarting stuff off! But what do you know? Obviously nothing! Because I know your girlfriend will show up and save your incompetent butt!" Krux says advancing on me with his daggers out.

I start backing away from Krux until I run into the wall. I start to panic as I see I've really angered him, and look for a way out of it. There is a torch right beside my head and I get an idea. It might work, it might not. Hopefully the odds are in my favor, because it looks like I'm dashing out the door.

"Actually, I do think I'm pretty wise." I say grabbing the torch and shoving it in Krux's face.

I take off for the door, as I hear Krux scream, and curse. Thanks to Acronix checking his phone, I make it out. This is when I see we are in a cave somewhere, and there are a couple different paths to take. I don't know which way to go, but I quickly make the decision to go left. Hopefully it's the right one.

"You idiot! Go after him!" I hear Krux yell behind me, and rapid footsteps soon follow.

I have to get out of here! I run as fast as I can, but I'm quickly starting to tire. The lack of food and water is finally catching up to me. I don't know where it came from, but I feel water lapping at my feet, and I know I shouldn't, but I stop and drink some. I'm so dehydrated, I couldn't care at this point. I need to get some kind of liquid in me. The water tastes better than I ever could've imagined. I enjoy the satisfying taste of the water, until I hear footsteps running behind me. I look up and see they're not far from me. I quickly stand up, and slowly back away, hoping to not make much sound.

"Come on Kai. Did you really think it would be that easy?" Krux says throwing a dagger and hitting me in the shoulder.

I wince and continue to run away, until I no longer feel the ground beneath me. I start to panic as I realize it's all water around me, and frantically try to get back to the surface. It doesn't seem like I'm making any progress swimming  back to the surface. Actually, It feels as if I'm sinking further and further away from the surface the harder I try. I guess my greatest fear is about to come true. I finally accept my fate, and stop trying, when suddenly, I'm  snatched from the water, and laying on the ground again coughing and sputtering.

"That was really stupid." Krux says repeatedly kicking me until I feel a sharp pain in my side.

He laughs, and Acronix takes his place in front of me.

"Perhaps we should remove that dagger!" Acronix says bending down beside me and removing it, causing it to bleed.

I continue to lay there in pain until Krux yanks me to my feet. I notice he is severely burned from where I shoved the torch into his face, and I slightly smirk. Krux has a torch in his other hand, and he glares at me angrily.

"You think this is funny? Maybe I should do the same thing to you!" He says pinning me against the wall.

The torch comes closer to my face, and I feel the heat off of it. I stare at him defiantly, daring him to do it. I try not to show fear on the outside, but on the inside, I am really terrified. I breathe a sigh of relief when Acronix steps in.

"Easy there brother! He's still wet. It wouldn't do a lot of good to do it now. Perhaps if we quickened the pace?" Acronix says, earning a glare from Krux.

They look at each other for a minute until they seem to come to an understanding. Stupid twinlepathy. It takes me a minute to realize that Acronix gets his Time Blade that moves time forward, and aims it at me. I try to get away, but Krux holds me back. If only I could use my element! Acronix shoots me with it, and excruciating pain shoots through my body. Now I know how dad and Sensei felt. I fall to the ground weak, and the twins laugh as they start to drag me back.

"There's no way to reverse that. You better hope (Y/N) finds you before your time is up." Krux says.

"She will." I manage to get out.

"We'll be waiting." Krux says and chuckles

They put me back in my cell, and attach a shackle to one wrist. They leave taking both torches with them, so now I'm in the dark. I lay here and cry, as I hope that (Y/N) actually does find me, before my time runs out.