When He Tries To Help You Face Your Fear

Kai
You and Kai are outside the monastery. Kai walks up to you and holds your hand, and you notice he has something in his other hand.
"What's in your hand Kai?" You ask smiling at him.
"Nothing!" He quickly says and hides his hand.
"Come on Kai!" You say trying to reach behind his back.
His grip on your hand tightens, and he reveals what he had hidden... a ladybug!!!
"KAI!!! GET THAT AWAY FROM ME!!!"
"(Y/N), (Y/N), calm down! It's ok! It won't hurt you! See!" He says letting the ladybug crawl around on him.
"Here, you try it. Don't worry I'll hold your hand." Kai says smirking.
You hesitate but finally say ok.
"It'll feel weird, so don't freak out." He says guiding the ladybug over to you.
You flinch at first, but after a minute it's ok.
"Well, hey there little ladybug!" You say as he crawls in your hand. He flies away and you smile at Kai.
"Thanks for helping me get over my silly fear Kai."
"Anytime!" Says Kai, bringing you in for a hug.
"Now about your fear of water." You say smirking.
"Ha! That's not gonna happen!" He laughs
"We'll see." You smirk.

Jay
Jay brought you to the zoo, and you're just now walking through the snake house. Jay's looking at one of the snakes, and you stay far away from him.
"(Y/N), you wanna look at it? They're behind glass. They can't get to you."
"Oh, heck to the no! They're still evil looking, and have that creepy tongue." Jay laughs and walks back to you.
"Come on (Y/N).... do it for me." He says giving you puppy eyes.
"Nope. There's a snowball's chance in hell I'll go over there."
"One millisecond! Please!" Jay begs.
"Fine!" You say and walk over.
"See! They're not that bad." Jay says.
No sooner does Jay say that, that the snake strikes at the glass. You jump back into Jay, and he mumbles an apology.
"Let's just go (Y/N)."
"Yes, please."
You two leave and Jay goes out and buys you ice cream for an apology.
"Sorry (Y/N), I was just trying to help you get over your fear. I hate seeing you scared."
"It's ok, Jay. You were just trying to help. Just remember this when I'm helping you with your fear."
"What?!" Jay squeaks.
"You heard me!" You smirk

Zane
"(Y/N), I would like you to face your fear of robots. In a scenario where you have to fight one, I want you to be mentally prepared."
"I don't know, Zane. I don't think I'll ever be able to."
"That is why we are doing this."
Jay brings out a robot and you back into Zane.
"It is ok (Y/N), it is only a sparring robot. I will help you."
"No, Zane! I can't do it!"
"Yes, you can. I am right here."
You take a step towards the robot and prepare to fight it. Jay makes the robot take a step towards you, and all the memories come back.
"No! No! Get away!" You yell and start backing up. You back into something, and not thinking you punch it.
"Oof– (Y/N) it is me! You are fine!"
You grab onto Zane's shirt and cry into his chest.
"I can't Zane! I'm sorry! The memories are too bad!" You say between sobs.
Zane hugs you tighter to his chest.
"(Y/N), it is ok. Calm down! I am sorry! I never should have made you do that!"
You cry harder, and he carries you up to his room.

Cole
You and Cole are outside in the garden. A bumblebee's flying around, and you run right into Cole.
"Let me guess.... running from the bees again." He says chuckling
"It's not funny, Cole!" You smack him.
"As much as I love this, you need to get over this fear."
Cole helps you up and takes you back where you were. Soon there's a bumblebee buzzing around, and you get up to run, but Cole holds you down.
"No, you're staying here! Just leave it alone and it won't bother you."
It soon flies away.
"See, I told you! Nothing to be scared of!" He says looking at you.
"Sure, whatever." You roll your eyes.
When Cole turns around, the bumblebee is flying right in his face. He screams like a little girl and smacks it.
"Oh crap!" He yells
"You done messed up, Cole!" You yell and run to the monastery.
You hear Cole yell and turn to see the bee stinging him. Cole runs inside and you laugh.
"What's so funny?"
"I think my fear, just became your fear too." You laugh again.
"Nope! It's still snakes!" He says proudly and brings you in for a kiss.

Lloyd
It is another stormy day, and you refuse to go to bed because of the thunder.
"Lloyd." You say walking into his room
"Mmh. What?" He groggily asks
"I can't sleep. Can I sleep with you?"
"I guess. Why can't you sleep?"
"Thunder."
"Oh yeah. That's right. Hop on in."
"Is something the matter brother?" You jump at the sound of Zane's voice.
"Zane! You scared me!" You say.
"I am sorry (Y/N). I just heard talking, and wanted to see if you needed anything."
"Actually, Zane, I do need something." Lloyd says and walks over to him. They exchange a few words, then part ways.
Lloyd comes back and gets in bed with you, and wraps his arms around you. Soon, Zane comes back, and Lloyd takes you back to your room.
"Lloyd, no! I don't wanna!"
"It's ok. I had Zane make your bed thunderproof."
"Really? Thanks Lloyd!"
You crawl in your bed, and quickly fall asleep. In the morning, you wake up in your bed, with Lloyd cuddling you.
"Sleep good?" He asks
"Yeah! Thanks for the thunderproof bed!"
"Uh, (Y/N)... there's no such thing. I just said that so you'd get over your fear."
"You did that... for me?"
"Uh... yeah."
"Thanks Lloyd! I'm not afraid anymore!" You say giving him a kiss.

Woo hoo! Finally got a chapter up! I hope you like them, and sorry if you don't like them. I don't know when I'll get another chapter up, but I will get one up before June. I do know for sure though that the chapter will be: Love Triangle. So stay tuned for that. Oh, if any of you know the ninjas fears let me know. (If they have one) I just don't want everyone yelling at me if I get a fear wrong. Kai- water, Jay- ?, Zane- ?, Cole-Snakes?, Lloyd- ?. If you could let me know that would be appreciated. Thanks for reading!
~NinjagoNinjaLover