When He Visits You At School

Kai
Well, this is one of the worst days at school. You are playing dogdeball, and with you being yourself trip over your own two feet, and get hit... in the face... super hard. So now everyone is making fun of you for tripping, and it's getting upsetting. At lunch you sit with your friends, but of course everyone else has to stop by and laugh.
"I swear, what's wrong with people?" Says Kai
You look up shocked and say,"Kai, what are you doing here?"
"Well, am I not allowed to see you during school?" Kai asks taking a seat beside you.
"I never said that. I just mean what happens if the other girls see?"
"Oh well. So what's up with this dodgeball accident?"
"Wait, how'd you know about that."
"I...uh... heard about it through Zane."
You give him the I'm not buying it look, and he sighs,"Fine I was kinda spying on you."
"Well, I'm glad I'm beautiful enough to spy on."
Kai kisses you and says,"You're the most beautiful human I've ever laid eyes on."
"Thanks Kai." You say staring dreamily at him.
"Omg! It's Kai Smith!!" Shouts a girl, making all the other girls go crazy.
"Uh, that's my cue to leave." Says Kai, kissing you before running out of the cafeteria.

Jay
Well... you have detention... again. This time is just for s stupid reason. You wanted to be funny, so when the math teacher said, "Who wants to volunteer to do this math problem?"
You raised your hand and said, "I volunteer as tribute."
So now you're sitting in detention watching the time tick down. You hear a tap at the window and look over to see Jay. You walk over and open up the window.
"What are you doing?" Asks your teacher.
"I'm hot, so I'm opening the window. Is that ok with you."
Your teacher sighs but goes back to what he's doing.
"What are you doing here? How'd you even get up here? It's two stories!"
"What are you doing here? You were supposed to be out 30 minutes ago."
"I got a detention."
"For what?" Jay asks
"Because I–"
You're cut off by your teacher clearing his throat.
"Ms.(L/N). Boy. I see what you're doing. You two have an extra 45 minute detention.
"What?! I don't even go to school here." Says Jay
"Don't care. Get in here."
Jay climbs in through the window and you two take a seat while the others are snickering at you.

Zane
You're in math class listening to one of the most boring lessons ever. The bell rings and you rush out of the classroom thankful that class was over. On the way to your locker, you notice a boy in a white hoodie start walking beside you, and takes every path you do.
Coincidence? I think not!!
As soon as you get to your locker, you turn on the boy and pin him against the lockers.
"Woah (Y/N)! It is just me calm down." Says a familiar voice.
"Zane?! What are you doing here?!" You say letting him go
"Just wanted to be sure you were doing ok."
You laugh and kiss him. "I'm glad I finally have a boyfriend that cares!"
Zane hugs you and says, "Better get to class. You do not want to be tardy again."
"Ok, fine I guess if you're that eager to get rid of me." You say rolling your eyes smiling.
"Will, I not see you in 2.4 hours?" Zane asks confused.
"Zane, I was joking! Of corse I'll see you after school. I wouldn't miss it for anything!"
You run off to your next class as Zane yells, "See you after school then."

Cole
You are in the locker room changing for PE class, when you walk out you see a familiar face waiting on you.
"Cole? What are you doing?"
"I'm here to play dodgeball with you. I even get to be on the opposite team as you." He says wiggling his eyebrows.
Sure enough when you two are separated into teams, he is on the opposite team. It's like he's aiming at you. Every ball he throws, comes right at you. You keep smoothly dodging them though.
"Stop dodging them (Y/N)! I wanna take you down!"
"Ok. Whatever. Hit me!" You say with a smirk.
This time when he throws it, you catch it. Cole's mouth stands open and everyone starts laughing.
"You're out!" You say laughing.
"Wow man. Your girlfriend got you out!" Says (R/B/N) (Random boy's name)
Cole goes over and stands against the wall and gives you a pouty face.
"All you said was stop dodging. You never said I couldn't catch it."
Cole smirks and says,"That's my girl!"
After class, Cole gives you a hard time about it.
"Hey. I gotta go now. But I'll see you after school."
"Yep! See ya!" You say and part ways

Lloyd
This is getting tiring. Everyday you come to school and get teased. You try to take the hallways with less traffic in them, but it never fails. Those jerks always seem to find you.
"What do you get when you cross a blob fish and an elephant? (Y/N)!" Says (J/N) (jerks name) and laughs.
You hold in tears and quickly walk away. When you turn the corner Lloyd's standing there.
"(Y/N), do you just want to go home? I heard what they just said."
"No, it's ok. I only have to last 3 more hours." You say hugging him.
(J/N) turns the corner and gasps when they see you.
"Lloyd Garmadon?" They ask
"Hey, you're the jerk that's being mean to (Y/N). I'll give you a 5 second head start. You better hope I not catch you." He says glaring at them.
(J/N) quickly walks away from you two.
"Thanks Lloyd. I've never had anyone defend me before."
"Well, I love you (Y/N), and I couldn't let them say something that wasn't true."
You smile and break away from the hug. "Well, I gotta go Lloyd. See ya after school!"
"See ya!" He says and kisses you