When He Has Hangover

Like I said about Zane last time, I feel like alcohol would effect him the same way it would anyone else. So it stands to reason he would also have a hangover. If you disagree, oh well I guess.

Kai
You hear a groan beside you, and roll over to see Kai finally waking up.

"Ugh... my head." He groans

"Morning sleeping beauty." You giggle.

"What happened?" Kai asks rubbing his head.

"You were drunk." You smile, knowing that's not what he meant.

"Really? I couldn't figure that out. Thanks captain obvious." Kai says sarcastically, glaring at you.

"You're welcome Sargent Sarcasm. How are you feeling?"

"Like I got hit by a bus." He says rubbing his forehead.

"I figured. Here." You say handing him some ibuprofen and a glass of water.

"Thanks." He mutters quickly taking the pain pills.

"So, do you remember anything from last night?" You ask watching him slowly sit up.

"Uh... The last thing I remember is coming up here."

"That's all?" You question.

"Yeah. I think so. Wait a minute! What's that on your neck?" He asks finally noticing the mark from last night.

"That's from you Kai." You sigh rubbing your neck.

"No, it's not." He defends crossing his arms.

"Kai, you did it last night."

"I did? I don't remember that. Oh my gosh! What else did I do?" He asks horrified.

"Um... you tried to have sex with me." You mumble, feeling your face get warm.

"I did? I didn't hurt you did I?" He asks lightly touching your arms.

"No, you just got a little handsy. I got it stopped before anything else happened."

"I am so sorry (Y/N)! I-I would never do that to you!"

"You better not! I'll have to rip your nuts off if you do!" You say giving him a serious look.

"I know... and I would deserve it." Kai smirks, but suddenly grabs his head.

"What's wrong?" You ask.

"This headache is not going away." He groans.

"Go take a shower, maybe the steam will help with the headache. That helps me sometimes."

"Ok. Are you gonna join me?" Kai smirks wiggling his eyebrows.

"Nope." You smile, causing Kai to groan, before heading to the bathroom.

Jay
You wake up, and get dressed, before making your way down to Jay's room. As you open the door, you notice Jay pull the covers up over his head, so to not be disturbed.

"Oh Jay! Time to get up!" You sing-song jumping on his bed.

"No, it's not!" He groans pulling the covers tighter to him.

"I brought some ibuprofen in here last night. Did you not see it?" You ask looking at his night stand.

"I'm not that hungover. Just sensitive to the lights." He says poking his head out just enough for you to see his eyes.

"Then what are you doing?" You ask sitting back on your knees.

"I can't go out there." He mutters.

"Why not?"