When He Gets Captured

(All of these are in the boys point of view)

Kai
I am walking back to the monastery from the store. (Y/N) wanted to come with me, but since her birthday is in a few days, I refused to let her go with me, so I could get her a gift. Suddenly I hear a scream come from the alley, and quickly head in that direction.

"Where are you? I'm here to help!" I yell searching around.

"Help me?" I hear someone say then laugh.

"Yes! Where are you?" I ask walking towards where I heard the voice.

"I'm right here!" Acronix smirks as he steps into view.

"Acronix!" I say getting into a fighting stance.

"Am I supposed to be afraid of you?" He laughs.

"Yes! You're coming with me!" I say advancing on him.

Suddenly, I can't move, and Acronix laughs evilly. I try to talk, but I can't. Krux enters my view holding one of the time blades laughing.

"I think it's you that needs to be afraid of us!" Krux says and they both laugh.

Acronix walks towards me with something in his hands, and I notice they're handcuffs. I struggle to move again, but I can't. He moves my wrists so he's able to handcuff them better, and I instantly feel weaker.

"Vengestone. Who knew!" Acronix says as Krux unfreezes me, and I fall to the ground, hitting my head hard.

"Let me go! Or you'll regret it!" I say weakly as they both carry me to the sewers. I try to see more of my surroundings, but my vision is blurry!

"We won't regret anything. You might once we're done with you!" Krux says as he covers the manhole, and we continue our descent.

Jay
I am currently at my parents junk yard looking for some parts I need for one of my inventions. I venture off to one of the more secluded parts of the junk yard to continue my search, in hopes to find some of these parts soon. I look up from my search and swear I see (Y/N) standing by one of the piles.

"(Y/N)?" I say slowly making my way over to her. I thought she was in school.

She glances up at me with a frightened look and takes off running through the junkyard. I take off after her, yelling her name, until I am able to corner her.

"(Y/N), are you ok? What's the matter?" I ask with her back turned to me.

She starts chuckling darkly, and turns to me with an evil smile.

"Perhaps I should be asking you that question." She says with a manical laugh.

She suddenly transforms into Nadakhan, and he laughs at me.

"What did you do with (Y/N)?" I ask glaring at him.

"I haven't done a thing to her. I simply just used her image to drag you out." He says as he grabs me.

"Let go of me!" I say as I try to shoot him with my lightning, but he quickly dodges that.

"You know I can't do that!" He laughs as he grabs me again and teleports me somewhere unbeknownst to me.

I see a couple of his crew members standing around laughing.

"I got him!" Nadakhan says holding me up by the collar of my shirt.

The crew cheers and follows Nadakhan as he throws me into a cell. I try to shoot some of them with my lightning, but nothing happens.

Zane
I have had a stressful day today, so I decide I am going to venture out into the forest, so I can relax. My relaxation comes to an end, when I hear a commotion in the distance, and I go to check it out. I search the area from which I thought the sound came from, but I do not find anything. I soon hear the noise again, coming from further in the direction I am heading. I continue down the path and I still do not see anything, nor anyone, but I hear whispering.