When You Discover You Have Powers

Kai
You and Kai are on your way back from a date, when some Vermillion warriors surround you both.

"Look, we finally got the fire ninja where we want him." One says chuckling.

"Get him!" Another yells.

The vermillion warriors charge and Kai pushes you behind him.

"(Y/N), get back! Go hide!"

You hide behind a dumpster and watch the fight go down.

Kai seems to be winning, but you see a warrior with a knife step out from the shadows and throw it at Kai.

"No, stop!" You yell and jump out from your hiding place.

The fight, and the world around you, stops.

"What?" You ask looking around.

"Go?" You say wearily.

Suddenly the fight continues, and the knife strikes Kai in the chest.

Kai crumples to the ground, and you start crying.

"No! Go back!" You yell crying.

The scene starts reversing to before the warrior threw the knife.

"Kai! Warrior 11 o'clock!" You yell, and Kai easily dodges the knife this time.

"Let's go!" Kai grabs your hand and runs back to the monastery.

As soon as you get back to the monastery Kai asks a question burning on your mind.

"How did you know he was there? He was completely hidden."

"I saw him." You say unsure of yourself

"How did you see him?" Kai asks curiously.

You open your mouth to answer him, when Sensei Wu interrupts.

"She somehow saw a person that was not visible to the human eye, before they were able to strike you. Perhaps she saw a vision?" Wu says trying to help the situation.

"Well, I don't know that it was a vision. It really happened! The knife struck him! Somehow the scene stopped before it struck him, then it started again. When the knife struck him, time reversed! That's how I knew where he was! It happened then it reversed! It sounds crazy I know, but that's really how it happened!" You say trying to explain.

"That is impossible. The power of time was put into time blades." Wu says, leaving you both confused.

"The power of what?" You ask curious

"Is it possible one of the twins had a child before they disappeared?" Kai asks

"No, it is not on record." Wu says

"Mom did say my real father got power hungry and left us." You say

"That would mean you were conceived before your father's power was taken away." Wu says

"What are you saying?" You ask

"(Y/N), your real father is Krux, and you have inherited his power to control time." Wu says

"What?!" You both gasp

Jay
You and Jay are hanging out in the monastery. The others are in the kitchen eating while you and Jay are sitting on the couch snuggling.

"What do you want to do today?" Jay asks playing with your hair.

"Can you train me a little? Just so I know how to fight?" You say sitting up and looking at him.