When You Come To His Rescue ~Lloyd

The guys have been helping you search for Lloyd these past two days, but you haven't had any luck. You've tried teleporting to where Lloyd is, but it never works. As night falls, you get a terrible feeling, and after you think everyone is asleep, you try to sneak out and search for Lloyd again.

"What are you doing?" You hear Jay ask from the kitchen.

You jump and turn to see Jay eating cereal at the island. He nonchalantly takes another bite as he looks at you waiting for an answer.

"I'm going out for a walk."

"At 2 in the morning?" He asks looking at his watch.

"Yeah. Can't sleep."

"In your suit?" He pushes.

"Yes! Because all the creeps are out at this hour, and I don't want to be bothered! Is that ok with you?" You say aggravated at him.

"Geesh. Sorry (Y/N). I didn't mean to make you mad." Jay says and hugs you.

"It's fine." You say, break away from the hug, and walk out the door.

As you walk down the stairs of the monastery, you try to think of places to search for Lloyd. You finally decide to search in some caves, and head deep into the forest. As you come upon a concealed cave, you swear you hear voices, but you don't see anyone around. You shake it off, and head into the cave. It's dead silent, so you can hear every little noise, making you a little jumpy. As you get your flashlight out, you swear you see someone standing against the wall, but when you shine your light in that direction, no ones there.

"My mind is just playing tricks on me." You mutter and continue your trek through the cave.

You come upon a fork in the road, and try to determine which direction to go. One has a slight drop off, but continues going. The other way is a tight squeeze, and you can't see how far it goes. You choose the drop off route, and jump. At the bottom you notice there is some light flowing around the corner, and quickly make your way towards it, to find out it is torches dimly lighting the space. You put away your flash light and grab a torch on the wall so it's easier to travel.

"I see you have finally come for your boyfriend." Says a mysterious voice.

You look around trying to find who's talking to you, but you don't see anyone. You continue your trek through the cave, and finally find a heavy door. You hope it's unlocked, as you push it, and much to your surprise, it opens with ease into a large, enclosed space. In the dim lighting of your torch, you think you see a cage and start to head in that direction. Your heart sinks when you see your boyfriend trapped behind the bars, suspended by shackles.

"Lloyd!" You yell and rush over to him.

He remains motionless, as you assess his wounds. Both of his legs have wounds, one larger than the other, there's a stab wound in his chest, and his arm looks broken.

"Lloyd!" You say, but he still pays no attention to you.

You teleport into Lloyd's cage, and immediately check on him. His skin is ice cold when you cup your hand to his cheek, and he flinches away at the slightest touch, still not opening his eyes.

"Lloyd. Lloyd. It's me." You say cupping both cheeks.

Lloyd slightly opens his eyes and says, "You're not (Y/N)! Stop it Morro!"

You watch as the tears start flowing down his face, believing you still haven't found him yet. So you pull him close to you, and passionately kiss him. You feel him kiss back, and watch as recognition lights up in his eyes, but his recognition quickly turns to fear as you separate for air.