Love Triangle

Here's your request luna_lovegood_lps I hope you like it! Let me know!

Kai
You are sitting on the couch watching TV, because Kai is training and you're lonely. Lloyd jumps over the couch, onto his back, and goofily smiles at you. You feel the heat rise on your checks. 'Why do I feel this way?' You think.
"How's it going (Y/N)," he asks wiggling his eyebrow.
"It's going. Kinda bored since Kai's not around."
"Well we can play a game of tag to cure your boredom."
You stand up and say, "I don't know. Unless.... you're it!!!" You tag him and take off running.
"No fair!" He yells and takes off after you.
You quickly hide, and wait for Lloyd to pass. You turn the corner, and Lloyd cuts you off smiling.
"How did you?"
"Know you were hiding in the closet? I saw the tiny gap in the door."
"You'll never take me alive!" You say and turn around, but Lloyd tackles you. Both of you laugh, and feel your cheeks get warm again. Lloyd looks at you and blushes.
Lloyd looks at you dreamily, and closes the gap between you. You close your eyes and hear Kai yell.
"What is going on?!"
Lloyd jumps up and helps you.
"We were playing tag, and I tackled her! That's it!" Lloyd says blushing which causes you to blush. Kai mumbles a few words, and drags you to his room.
"Seriously?" He says looking angrily at you.
"I still love only you Kai." You push him against the wall, and passionately kiss him.

Jay
You are in the training room lifting weights, while Jay is working on one of his inventions. Cole walks in and starts watching you, and laughs. You put the weights back on the rack, turn around and glare at him.
"Can I help you?" You ask
"Nah. I just figured you could squat more than that. Even I can squat more than that!" He laughs making you blush
"Well seeing you're the Earth Ninja, I'd hope you could squat more than 200 pounds."
This time Cole blushes and you laugh
"What about a competition to see who can lift more?" He smirks
"You're gonna be able to lift more. Just do our max."
"Fine, whatever. Buzzkill."
Cole blows you out of the water. On deadlift.
"Wow, you're weak! Only 265 pounds."
"You're gonna be weak after I hit you with one of the weights!" You tease.
Cole benchpresses 500.
"Nope, not even. My arms are weak." You say and he laughs
"Let's do squats."
You put on more than your max desperate to beat Cole. You squat but struggle to get up. Cole quickly grabs the bar, and sets it on the rack.
"Don't bend over. Keep your back straight." He says.
You get ready, and Cole grabs your sides and helps you. You do it, and hug Cole tightly.
"Thank you so much Cole!" Both of you blush
"WHAT'RE YOU DOING!" Yells Jay.
Both of you blush deeper, and explain everything to Jay.
"You're still my little Motermouth!" You tease kissing him.

Zane
"No Lloyd, I'm not helping you with another one of your pranks!" You say storming out of the living room. When you turn the corner, you bump into Kai, and knock him down.
"I'm terribly sorry, Kai!" You say blushing.
"It's fine. What was Lloyd's prank gonna be this time?"
"You were eavesdropping?! What the heck Kai?!"
"Maybe. What was the prank about?"
"He wanted me to trick you into the water. Pretending I needed help, so you would jump in."
"Thank you for not doing that. I appreciate it." He blushes and helps you up.
You blush at the contact, and look up at him. "Well, I know I can be a rip, but I'm not that mean."
"I don't think you're a rip." Kai says coming in closer to kiss you.
"Aw! Thank you Kai. That's nice of you." You say hugging Kai, and Kai kisses you on top of the head.
"(Y/N)? What is going on?" Zane says behind you. When you turn around the other ninja are standing there and Lloyd's laughing his head off.
"I was talking to Kai. Is that a crime?" You say blushing.
"No, I suppose it is not. Lloyd had explained to us, that Kai and yourself were getting spicy up here."
You glare at Lloyd. "Oh, you are so dead to me, little man!" You say and take off after him.
"I will help you!" Chimes in Kai and Zane, as they chase after Lloyd with you.

Cole
You are left at the monastery with Zane and Lloyd, while the others are out shopping.
"Hey sis, you should get with Zane. I like him better." He says smirking
"Well then, Lloyd is gonna have to get over it." You say blushing and you both sit there in silence until you speak up. "Actually, I was wanting to learn to dance for our anniversary. For a surprise. Do you think Zane could teach me?"
"I'm sure he would. Let me go get him."
You wait a few minutes before Zane's voice startles you from your thoughts.
"So, you want me to teach you to dance?" When you look at Zane, he blushes.
"Yeah, I figured you'd be better than Lloyd." You say blushing.
"What kind of dance?"
"All kinds."
"Let us begin then." Zane says reaching out to you.
Zane teaches you all kinds of dances, even how to dougie.
"Now... He will probably want to slow dance. Shall I teach you that?" Zane says blushing.
"Yeah... dad never taught me how to do it. And I never really go to dances, because I can't dance." You blush.
"Here. You put your hands around my neck, and I put my arms around your waist." Zane says showing you hands where to go. He stares at you dreamily, you blush.
"You don't love me anymore?" Cole says
"Cole, it's not like that. Honest."
"Whatever. We're done." Cole says walking away.
"Cole, no." You say chasing after him crying.
"Honestly, Cole. We were not doing anything." Zane says walking up behind you.
"Your word is hardly proof!" Cole says turning around. Tears threatening to come out.
"Cole. All she wanted to do is learn how to dance to surprise you, so she asked Zane. That is seriously all that happened." Lloyd says standing beside you.
Cole runs over and hugs you. "(Y/N) I'm so sorry. I should've asked! I shouldn't have made assumptions."
"I still love you Cole!"
"I know. Never leave me." He says, hugging you tighter.

Lloyd
You and Lloyd are snuggling on the couch, when Sensei comes in and says he needs to talk to Lloyd. Lloyd leaves and you walk around and try to find someone to talk to. Eventually you end up outside, and you sit down under the tree.
Someone puts their hands over your eyes, and you mildly freak out, before you hear Jay say, "Guess who?"
"Hmm... Is it Lloyd?"
"Nooo."
"Cole then?" You say smirking
"Nooo."
"Is it my hero?"
"Yep! Shocked to see me?" He says uncovering your eyes.
You look at him and both of you blush.
"I don't think I ever rightfully thanked you for protecting me."
"Oh, it was no sweat, honestly." He says blushing deeper.
"Want to go play (F/V/G)?" You ask Jay
"Yeah, let's go! Race ya!" He says running inside
You run after him, and are slightly behind him.
"You're not gonna win!" You yell and jump on his back. Both of you laugh and Jay tries to get you off his back.
"Come on! This isn't fair!" He laughs and you blush
"Because you can't get a girl off your back?" You tease and Jay blushes.
You cover up his eyes and both of you laugh again.
"What do you think you're doing?"
Both of you freeze at Lloyd's voice in the doorway, and neither of you answer.
"Answer the question." Lloyd says, anger in his eyes.
"We were going to play a game in the game room, and I jumped on his back." You say blushing, getting off Jay's back.
"Come on, seriously?" Lloyd says
"Lloyd it was just a silly game. Are we not aloud to have fun?"
"Nope, sorry." Lloyd says and pulls you away.
"Someone's jealous." You tease
"Shut up!" He mumbles blushing

Got a chapter done during spring break. I hope you guys like it! Next Few updates, in order, will be...
1. When The Others Catch You Singing Together
2. When You Get Kidnapped
3. When He Notices You're Missing
4. What Happens While You're There

I'll try to have the next one out before summer vacation, but no promises. I'll have it posted as soon as I finish it. Let me know if you have any ideas or comments!  Thanks!!
~NinjagoNinjaLover