When He Gets Jealous/Your First Makeout

Kai
You and Kai are at the candy shop buying candy for everyone. A popular boy you go to school with walks up beside you and starts to stare.
"Can I help you?" You ask.
Kai looks over and notices, his face getting an angry look to it.
"Well (Y/N), you can come home with me. Because you're sweeter than all the candy."
"I've already got a boyfriend, Brandon."
"But he wouldn't have to know," he says reaching for your hand.
"Get away from me," you say yanking your hand away.
"Oh, come on (Y/N). I'm more of a man than any boy you can date."
"You wish! Your the complete opposite of a man, unlike my boyfriend."
Kai blushes a crimson when you say that. You go on the other side of Kai when Brandon grabs your hand tightly, and refuses to let go.
"Let me go!" You say
"Hey, she said let her go!" Kai said, his face red and his look saying, I'm gonna kill you. Kai yanks your hand out of Brandon 's and pulls you outside to an ally. He pushes you against the wall, his face still red.
"Kai, are you jealous?" You say teasingly.
"Uh...No!" he says a crimson sneaking across his cheeks.
"Aww, you are. You're so cute when you're jealous."
You giggle at Kai and that's when he takes the opportunity to smash his lips to yours, and shoot his tongue in without asking for entry, and wrap his hands around your waist. You're startled at first, but quickly deepen the kiss, wrapping your arms around his neck and playing with his hair. Kai pushes you against the wall harder. You two separate only for air. You never want this kiss to end, you love it.

Jay
You and Jay are at the bakery waiting for your cheesecake to get done.
"I have to use the men's room, be right back, (Y/N). Don't miss me too much!"
You giggle at him and continue to drink the milk shake that Jay bought, when your ex, Blake sits down across from you.
"What do you want?"
"I want you (Y/N)."
"We've already been over this. I don't want you."
"Well, you're sitting here alone, drinking this milk shake. Don't you want someone to share it with?"
"He's in the bathroom."
"Good, then he won't see this!" Blake leans across the table and kisses you. You push him away disgusted.
"Hey! What are you doing kissing MY GIRLFRIEND!!!" Jay practically yells
"Showing her how a real man kisses."
"Jay has already taught me." You say.
Jay blushes and pulls you away to a cherry blossom tree
He looks down at the ground a mixture of anger and sadness on his face. The blush is still bright on his cheeks.
"Jay, I can tell you're jealous."
"I'm not jealous! What makes you think I'm jealous? Ok, yes, I'm really jealous!"
You grab the collar of his shirt and pull him down to you.
"You're the only one for me, Jay." Then you connect your lips to his and shoot your tongue in. Jay yelps in surprise, then wraps his arms around your waist. He tries to gain dominance, but you refuse to let him win. He keeps trying with no success and you find yourself enjoying it. You two pull apart to breathe.
"I love you, (Y/N). Don't ever forget it." He says putting his forehead to yours."
"I love you too motermouth," you say smiling
He kisses you passionately again, and this time, you let him have the dominance.

Zane
You two are walking home from school, talking to Zane about stuff.
"Trust me, you won't mess up Zane."
"I am afraid I will mess up, then I will lose you."
"Well I hope you mess up, so I can have her." Says Hunter a jock from school.
Zane looks at him with a shocked face, not really knowing what to say. But you notice Zane's grip on your hand tightens.
"How do you know who I am?" You ask
"Everyone knows little orphan (Y/N)." Hunter says reaching up and touching your face.
You punch him in the shoulder, "I will never leave Zane. I don't care how bad he messes up."
Zane smiles when you say that, and blushes.
"You say that now. But wait until he does mess up."
"Zane is perfect. He won't mess up." Now Zane's blush turned darker. And he was about to squeeze your hand off.
Hunter walks up to you and grabs your arm. You kick him very hard in the shin, and he lets go. Zane throws you over his shoulder and carries you away to the forest.
"You should've let me beat him up."
"(Y/N) I could not let you do that. Even though he may have deserved it."
"Oh well, I still stand by what I said about you."
"Did you really mean that (Y/N)?"
"Wouldn't have said it if I didn't. And are you jealous?"
Zane pulls you close to him and says,"Yes I am. I hope you do not mind."
He smashes his lips to yours and licks your bottom lip. You playfully deny and he pinches your side, you gasp enough for him to shoot his tongue in. You wrap your arms around his neck and play with his hair. You deepen the kiss and see if Zane will let you have dominance, which he does. This all seems perfect to you.

Cole
You two are at the park, sitting on a bench watching. Cole sees the ice cream truck and runs to get you both ice cream. After he leaves, a man sits down beside you.
"How are you?" He asks
"I'm fine."
"So do you come here often."
"I used to, but I don't anymore."
He puts his arm around you and says, "Want to tell me why?"
You remove his arm and say, "No."
You look back at Cole and realize that he's heading your way, with a look of... jealousy?!
"Well, here comes my boyfriend, got to go!" You say getting up.
The guy grabs your wrist and angrily says, "You can't leave."
"Please let go!" You say, waiting for Cole to get over there.
"No," says the man, pulling you back to him.
"You heard her, Let. Her. Go." Says Cole now standing beside you.
The man lets go, scared, and Cole grabs your hand and leads you under the bridge.
"Cole, are you jealous?"
"No, I'm not."
"Then where's our ice cream?"
"They, uh... ran out?"
"Awww, you are jealous! That's so cute!"
"Ok, so maybe I am a little jealous."
"A little? You stormed over to that bench," you say giggling. Cole blushes and pins your wrists above your head. "You're so adorable when you're jealous, you know that?"
Cole's blush darkens, his brown eyes full of mischief, with a smirk on his face
He quickly kisses you and shoots his tongue in your mouth without asking for entrance. You yelp, surprised that Cole did that, then kiss him passionately back. He lets go of your wrists and wraps his arms around your waist, bringing you closer to him. You wrap your arms around his neck and mess with his black hair. You find yourself enjoying the kiss, hoping it will never end.

Lloyd
You and Lloyd are at Mega Monster Amusement Park, waiting in line for the biggest roller coaster. Lloyd was talking to Jay in front of him, and you were standing behind him.
"Well hello there," said a boy from behind you.
"Hi," you say and turn around.
"Do you have someone to ride with," he asks.
"Yes, I do. Why?"
"Because if you didn't I was gonna ask you to ride with me."
"Oh, well sorry."
"Although, I'm pretty sure I'd be braver than the person you're riding with."
Lloyd stops talking to Jay, turns around, and looks at you. He slowly reaches up and takes your hand.
"Well, the person I'm riding with happens to be a ninja, so I totally doubt that you're braver."
Lloyd blushes, but never takes his eyes off the two of you. Giving the death glare to the boy.
"Well, I'll be braver riding with a pretty girl like you."
"I have a boyfriend right behind me! I'm not riding with you, end of story. Good day to you."
When you turn back around, Lloyd drags you out of line, cheeks still pink, and leads you to a secluded part of the park.
"Aww, Lloyd, you're jealous! That's so adorable!!"
"I am not," his cheeks turn a darker shade.
"Aww, yes you are, your blush just got deeper." You tease him.
"Ok... I am. That means I love you." He says.
He wraps his arms around your waist and pulls you closer to him. He kisses you and licks your bottom lip. You're not sure what to do, so you slightly open your mouth and he shoots his tongue in. You yelp, surprised at what he did. You kiss back and try to get dominance, but he doesn't allow you. So, you just give up and kiss him, and run your fingers through his hair. You find yourself enjoying it.

Since I've had Band Camp these last two weeks, I uploaded two stories to hopefully make up for hardly any updates over the summer. Sorry it took so long, and I hope you enjoy!
~NinjagoNinjaLover