You Make Up

Kai
After cooling off for five hours, you decide that maybe you were the one that overacted, and not Kai. You still want him to apologize for making assumptions about you and  Lloyd, but you figure with as stubborn as Kai is, you'll have to apologize first before he will. You walk down to Kai's room with tears running down your face, and start to knock on the door, when you hear him talking to himself and decide to listen.

"Oh my gosh! I am such a stupid jerk! (Y/N) would never cheat on me, and I can't believe I assumed it, just because I found them like that after (Y/N) fell on Lloyd. She is not responsible for Lloyd's feelings. I can't believe I said those things to her!" You hear Kai actually starting to cry on the other side of the door, and he soon sounds like a sobbing mess.

Instead of knocking, you just barge into his room, and run up to him.

"Kai! I am so sorry about the things I said to you! The things I said were extremely hurtful, and I know the scene you walked in on was bad! Especially since you walked in on us like that twice!"

Kai quickly pulls you into a tight embrace making you stop what you were saying, and you feel his tears fall down on you, and when he pulls away, he sighs and won't make eye contact.

"(Y/N), I'm the one that's sorry. I really do trust you and I shouldn't have reacted that way when I saw you like that. I was just angry! You had every right to get mad at me and call me those names. My attitude and name calling was completely uncalled for, and I just hope you can forgive me for everything I said in our argument."

"Kai, I do forgive you, and I hope you can forgive me for the mean things I said to you as well. I never meant any of it. You just made me so mad and-"

Kai kisses you cutting you off, and when you seperate for air, he says, "Yes, (Y/N), I forgive you. You had every reason to be mad at me, but I never should've gotten mad at you. Although, I did like your pun about how I fire off at the mouth." He smirks

You laugh, and snuggle up against each other, falling asleep. Neither one of you letting the other go.

Jay
You sit in your room and cry for about two hours, regretting everything you said to your boyfriend in your argument. You hope that Jay will forgive you, but considering the hurtful things you said to him, you think it will be hard to. I mean, all he was doing was protecting you, and you bit his head off for it. You drag yourself out of bed, and decide to head down to Jay's bedroom to apologize for everything you did. Upon arriving at his room, you discover Jay is not in his room, so you walk around desperately looking for him. Tears still falling down your face. Jay is sitting in the hallway, outside his workshop, with his head between his knees, crying.

"Jay, I am so sorry! I never should've said those hurtful things to you."

Jay looks up at you, and quickly hops to his feet, wrapping you in a warm embrace.

"(Y/N), I am so sorry that I said you were ridiculous, and that I didn't listen to you when you said to stop protecting you. I just care about you so much, and I don't want to lose you! You're my everything, and I need to respect your wishes. If I would've listened to you in the first place we wouldn't be in this predicament right now! This is all my fault!" he says sobbing louder.

"Jay, I am the one that was the jerk. All you were doing was protecting me, and I bit your head off for it. You are the most caring person in the world, and you were worrying about my wellbeing. I see that now. There is no need for you to apologize, because I'm the one who started it, and set you off. I hope you can forgive me for everything I said to you." You say pulling him tighter to you.

"Yes, (Y/N), I forgive you. For everything. Can you forgive me? Please! I won't be able to feel 100% better unless I know that you sincerely forgive me."