Yandere! Lily Chilman x Reader

You were RJ's sibling and one of the Jungle Fury students along with the trio as you wasn't originally planning on being a student with them, but you decide to become one just for the sake of it plus it was also a challenge for you. Your brother was proud of you and met with the other three and got along with them aside you and Theo have a small rivaly over Lily's attention, but he won't admit he's jealous of you. Little did they know...

Right now, your taking customers orders as it was your turn this time as the others did their part. It was the usual nothing special as it was the same old same old until Lily came by next to you greeting you " Hey Y/N" " Oh hey Lils. What's up?" You asked her with a small smile as you were happy to see her like always. " Nothing much just taking a small break to see how your doing?" She responded making you nod as both of you talked for a bit while making a few jokes until both of you went back to work. Later, It was break time as you were mediating as the others are doing whatever, but Theo goes to you.

" Y/N I need to talk to you." " What now Theo I'm busy?" You said a bit annoyed as the blue ranger shakes his head annoyance. " Look I just want to tell you to please stay away from Lily." He demands as you looked at him like ' Is he serious right now '. " Look I don't know what's going on with you, but I'm pretty sure that's not going to happen." You answered as he was a got mad at you as he grabbed you by the collar. " Y/N I'm going to ask you nicely here I know what your trying to do. Just stay away from her." He threatened you as you growled and shoved him off of you before you walked away.

You grunted after that as you bumped into your brother talking to Fran as he asked you what's wrong, but you just told him your okay knowing him he knows your lying to him. Lily was with Casey and Dom as she was talking to them until she saw you and stare for a moment lost in her thought for a moment. She was slient as she felt someone touching her shoulder " Lily! Lily!" Casey called for her as the blonde snapped out of her daydream " Huh what?" " Are you okay?" " Yeah I'm fine... just thinking about something." Lily answered to Dominic as the two got a bit worried about her for a moment.

Lily has been acting a little bit different ever since you joined the Pai Zhuq academy, but it was barley noticable since the others didn't notice her strange behavior. She was taking a liking to you and was very interested. She knows you and Theo are trying to get her attention, but she's willing to give him a small lesson on why he shouldn't threatened you as she saw what happened.

The next day

You was just waking up from your slumber until you hear something crash and yelling making you get and run over to see what's going on. You went to the kitchen as you saw something shocked... Lily was yelling at Theo as she slapped him while walking away as Theo fliched from the yellow ranger as it was the first time he seen her like this. You asked Theo if he's alright, but he step a little bit away from you as he nod, but you gave him a small ice pack from the slap Lily gave him only to reply with a small thank you '.

" What happened?" You asked him as he didn't respond and walked away it seems like whatever Lily said must have scared him. You went back to the base to get dressed as you saw Lily in her bed holding her arm. " Hey Lily...um I heard the yelling what happened?" " Oh... sorry to wake you from that...it was just a small disagreement between us." She lied making it believable as you feel for it and nod. Both of you got into your work clothes and head off to work as it was the same, but this time when you was talking someone's order the two people started to flirt with you as you ignore them as it makes you uncomfortable as they grabbed your hand asking for your name.

The others saw this a RJ see this as he was going to do something, but he noticed Lily was holding a glass drink as she was gripping the glass as it starts to fizzle from her ranging. " Um... Lily the drink" Fran trying to tell her, but Lily ignored her as she snapped and broke the glass in her hand not caring if it's bleeding. The boys and Fran fliched and back away from Lily as they we're shocked and scared that she did that. Lily went over to the table on to where you were and started to yell at the two for flirting with you and cussing them out ( you can imagine what words she said) making them scared and apologize for flirting with you as she smile softly at them as you were silent.

" What the hell your looking at!" She snapped seeing the costumes seeing them as they went back to eat. " Y/N take the idiots order and make sure they pay double for the tab." She said while walking away to heal her cut. Even RJ was in fear to even stop her including Casey and Theo still shaking in fear. " That was... something." You mumble and fliched before going back to work.

Later

Everyone was doing whatever until you saw the new that two people are found dead near a alleyway as it didn't show any suspects on who can do this. It was just terrible to see this as the others agreed except for Lily who sneak in a smile because she was the cause of this.

' Nobody messes with my Y/N'