Yandere! Zayto x Reader

You kept running fast as you can, but it was pointless trying to escape from HIM. He was nothing, but trouble to you and it was the worst day you ever had.....why you ask well...

Flashback

You were at Beast Blast paying a visit to Amelia and Javi to see how their holding up since you're their assistant and close friend of theirs. You also heard that their having some of their friends over for a chat as you make their way over there seeing different people with them, but the one that caught your interest is the one in the red jacket, but shakes off as you heard Amelia's voice calling out for you. " Hey Amelia do you need something?" You asked as she shakes her " No I just thought if you wanted to join us take a small break and meet the others." She said as you slightly nod as her and Javi introduce you to Izzy, Oillie, Aiyon, and last, but not least Zayto. Which they greet you, but Zayto was pretty interested in you.

You had a small chat with them as you seem to like the conversation with them and get along with them until they heard their watches beeping. " Sorry Y/N we gotta go." Javi said as you were about to ask, but they left so quickly leaving you confused, but shrugged and take your small break before going back to work again.

Later

You were just finishing up some work before you head out holding some stack of papers to bring to Jane, but you didn't pay attention to where you were going and accidentally bump into someone making you drop your papers. " Sorry!" " Hey it's okay." A voice said as you recognize it looking up seeing Zayto " Oh Zayto it's you didn't see you there...oh no the papers." You look down at the paperwork scattered on the floor as you bend down picking it up as Zayto did the same thing helping you " Need some help?" " Thanks" you said as both of you pick up the paperwork aa Zayto gave the rest to you as you thank him telling him to wait here aa you head over to Jane 's office to clock out for today.

You made it back to where Zayto was and ask what's he doing here" Oh I was looking for Javi or Amilea, but it seems like they left." He said making you nod as both of you left the building having a small chat together. It was a nice talk with him.

Days passed

Zayto has been feeling different ever since he met you as he doesn't know what he's feeling right now. He doesn't understand what's wrong with him like every time he's with you it makes him feel...happy, but it's not just that it was something else as he felt butterflies in his stomach when he's with you... could it be he's in love with you. At first he denied it until it fully hits him that he fell for you.

It wasn't a big issue, but Zayto was causing a bit of a problem when he's with you. He acts normal, but only have knows what he's doing scaring others away from you, a tas bit clingy and try to get you to stay a bit closer to him, and sometimes let his team get 'accidentally' hurt from a monster fight. It was a strange behavior he's feeling, but something tells him that he needs to be with you.

It's not all he did he noticed how you were very close to Javi aside from the fact your working together, but it makes him mad everything he sees you with him. He wanted the black ranger to suffer as he did. He beat him down badly and thread him that if he tells anyone he will kill him with no hesitation. He also trap you in the base so you won't escape from him as you somehow managed to find a way back.

Flashback over

That's what happened and not your running in the woods Head to the town just to get away from that alien. You saw the sigh as you were almost there, but you felt something heavy hit the back of your head making you unconscious and hit the ground as it was nothing else and it was all because Zayto did this. He picked you up and head back to the base.

An hour later.

You slowly wake up as you saw that your back to the Dino base, but saw a strange band in your wrist along with you being in shackles in a empty room. The door open as it reviled Zayto himself " Trying to escape from me? You should know better now to do that." He said as you yelled at him to let you go, but it didn't work as he got annoyed with you he grabbed your collar shirt. " Hey...shut up before I slam you to the wall breaking your bones because I will do that to you. Do you understand?"

You scoff at him as he pushed you to the wall making you hiss in pain glaring at him and kicked him as he Punch your gut. " I'm going to ask again...Do you understand?" ".....Yes" you grumble in pain, but he smile softly.