Chapter 6

When the trio arrived at the agency building Daena realised how close it was to her apartment. The drive had taken maybe 10 minutes if not a little less.

The building was huge and Daena had to remind herself that she was in fact hanging out with famous idols.

"I'll grab Noona a pass" Hoshi said climbing out of the car and rushing into the building.

"So what do you think" Joshua said gesturing up at the enormous building.

"Honestly this is crazy, I can't believe you did it. No I mean I can, you are so talented you were always going to be a success I knew from the moment you told me you were leaving, I just never really imagined the life you've been living these past few years" Daena gushed while looking up at the building.

"Yeah it's been amazing, a dream come true, I wouldn't change it for anyth..." Joshua trailed off before he could finish the sentence.

Daena was about to question him but Hoshi knocked on the window dangling a pass.

"You better go in before someone recognises him, I'll go park the car" Joshua said leaning over Daena to open the door for her.

Daena climbed out of the car and grabbed the pass from Hoshi.

"Come on Noona, I'll give you a tour" Hoshi said grabbing Daena by the wrist and pulling her into the building.

Hoshi's tour consisted of the rooms important to him as a tour of the whole building would of taken hours and there were areas Daena wasn't allowed to enter due to other idols under the same label practicing or meeting.

By the time Daena and Hoshi entered the cafeteria Daena had seen a few of the dance studios, a recording booth and the gym.

Joshua was sat at a table already and waved the pair over.

"Where were you two" Joshua queried as he handed them both the drinks he had grabbed for them.

"Hoshi took me on a tour" Daena explained. "This building is amazing you have everything here"

The three chatted for a while and shared some food. Joshua asked after Daena's parents and Daena questioned Joshua and Hoshi about their idol lives and the other members she had yet to meet face to face.

"How's your new job" Joshua suddenly asked as if he had just remembered why Daena was in Korea in the first place.

"It's great, I really love it, the kids I teach are great but all they want to talk about is LA and what it was like living up there" Daena explained.

"You always wanted to teach growing up and you've worked so hard for it" Joshua said putting an arm around Daena and giving her a quick squeeze.

"You are a very good teacher Noona, I would know from experience" Hoshi interjected.

"Hyung?" Called a voice from behind Joshua and Daena.

Hoshi could see the person from where he sat at the table and waved them over.

Daena and Joshua both turned at the same time to see who the mystery person was.

Joshua instantly smiled and it was clear he knew this person.

Daena on the other hand stared at the very tall guy who was walking towards their table and willed her brain to remember which one of the members of Seventeen this was or if it even was a member.

Hoshi seeing the clear confusion on Daena's face leaned across the table and whispered to her "That's Mingyu"

Daena searched her brain for the information she had tried to consume in the last 24 hours about Seventeen. Mingyu was in the hip hop team she knew that much. He was also the tallest member. She had seen a lot of people talking online about how handsome Mingyu was and now he was standing right before her she saw they were not wrong.

"I thought you guys were at the dorm, and who is this pretty lady" Mingyu said taking the seat next to Hoshi and opposite Daena. As he said this he winked at Daena.

Daena turned to Joshua to see if he would introduce her or she should introduce herself and for a second she thought she saw him frown. As quickly as she thought this Joshua smiled and started to speak.

"You won't believe this, but this is my friend Daena from LA, I'm sure I've told you about her before, she's my oldest friend"

"Ahh, I know the one you.." Mingyu stopped suddenly and tilted his head to the side before starting to speak again "The one that's good at languages and was teaching Hoshi for a while"

Daena nodded and reached out her hand to shake Mingyu's. "Nice to meet you"

"It's very nice to finally meet you" Mingyu replied. "I've heard a lot about you over the years, anyway I came to use the gym so I'm going to head there, I'll see you guys at the dorm" Mingyu began to stand up.

"Daena it really was nice to finally meet you in person, I hope to see you again soon" Mingyu said before winking again and walking away.

Daena was understandably flustered, its not every day an extremely handsome idol winks at you.

"Ignore Mingyu, he's a flirt" Hoshi said rolling his eyes.

"I'm going to go join him in the gym, see you guys later" Hoshi declared before dashing off after Mingyu.

"Sorry about that, I didn't think anyone would be here" Joshua explained running his hand through his hair, he was clearly slightly embarrassed by the situation.

"It's fine it's nice to meet your friends" Daena replied.

"I should take you back home its getting late" Joshua declared as he stood from his seat.

Daena checked the time on her phone it was 10pm and she did have work the next day.

"Okay, thanks" She said as she followed Joshua to his car.