Chapter 26

Daena had been back in Seoul for a few days. The time spent with her family had refreshed her. She hadn't realised how much she had missed them until she was back with them.

But it didn't feel like home anymore. That was another realisation she had made on her trip. After a tearful goodbye with her parents she had actually been excited to get on the plane and head home.

Seoul was home now and she couldn't see herself leaving in a hurry. Maybe that was why she was putting off visiting the dorm or even letting anyone other than Leah know she was back.

Leah who was lounging on Daena's couch right now with her working on her laptop which was balanced on her stomach.

Daena looked at her friend and chuckled.

"What?" Leah demanded pushing her laptop aside and sitting up.

"Nothing, you just made me laugh. I've never seen someone lay down and try to work at the same time" Daena replied.

"It's a talent" Leah replied brushing her hair off one shoulder dramatically.

Daena's phone vibrated from the coffee table.

"You gonna get that?" Leah asked.

Daena shook her head at her phone. She knew who it was. Hoshi had been ringing her daily. This started the day before she came back to Korea.

She didn't know if he knew she was back but she was inclined to believe he did. Didn't take a genius to work out that her parents would have spoken to Joshua's mom who would have told Joshua and then so on.

Leah spoke again "Is it one of them?"

"No, its a friend" Daena said watching her phone stop ringing as it sent Hoshi to voicemail.

And then immediately it started to ring again.

"If you don't get it I will" Leah declared.

"Fine" Daena snapped grabbing her phone from the table and walking into her bedroom for some privacy.

Finally when she was alone and the door between her and Leah was closed she picked up.

"Soonyoung?"

"Noona? Oh you picked up"

Daena could hear the surprise in Hoshi's voice. It made her feel guilty for ignoring his calls.

"I.. I heard you were back from your trip to visit your parents." He asked.

"That's right, I'm back in Seoul"

"Did you want to maybe come by the dorm and hang out? It's been a while since we've done that"

"I don't know Soonyoung" Daena replied. She really was putting off visiting. There were conversations she needed to have but as the days went by the determination she felt after deciding had started to leave her.

"Please Noona, we are leaving soon and I wanted to see you before I go"

"Leaving?" Daena asked shocked.

"Yeah, we are going to Japan again, we leave in a few days"

"How long for?"

"Two weeks"

Daena realised suddenly she didn't want to wait another 2 weeks to sort this mess out.

"When are you free?" She asked.

"Can you come now?" Hoshi responded.

"Yeah.. umm yeah thats fine I guess"

"Okay, see you soon Noona" Hoshi said ending the call.