Chapter 22

Joshua spent the entire car ride back from the photoshoot nervous and worried. He had been unable to keep still, fidgeting almost constantly. Seungkwan had placed a reassuring hand on his knee in an attempt to calm him down.

He had only relaxed when Hoshi had called to tell him everything was fine and Daena was safe, promising to tell him more when he returned to the dorm.

Finally the car arrived outside the dorm and Joshua had rushed out before the car had even come to a complete stop. Seungkwan chased after him into the dorm.

Joshua opened the front door and headed straight to his room knowing Hoshi would be in there waiting for him.

He opened the door to his room and sure enough found Hoshi sitting on his bed.

Hoshi looked up as soon as the door opened.

"Hyung, finally" he called standing up.

"What happened?" Joshua said strolling across his room and taking a seat on the bed.

Hoshi looked at Joshua. The stress and concern was clear on his face.

"It's okay, it's all okay now" Hoshi sat down next to him and began to explain what had happened.

"We arrived and this guy was all over her. I think I recognised him as well. I'm sure he works at the agency. I'm going to talk to the managers tomorrow"

Joshua nodded at this and motioned for Hoshi to continue.

"Noona looked really scared, I guess she had told the guy to leave and he wouldn't. It looked like he was trying to kiss her when we came in"

Joshua frowned at this but Hoshi quickly explained.

"But Noona was pushing him away, she clearly did not want him to do that."

The frown left Joshua's face.

Hoshi continued on. "So we asked him to leave and he put up a bit of a fight but after we got Noona away from him he seemed to lose interest a bit a left."

"Was she okay? Should I go see?" Joshua interuppted.

"No, no, she's fine, I promise. After he left Mingyu and I went to make sure he was gone and Jeonghan hyung stayed with Noona to make sure she was okay"

Hoshi looked at Joshua as he realised what he had just said. Joshua's eye's went wide with rage at the mention of Jeonghan.

"Why was Jeonghan there?" He asked gritting his teeth. "I thought you were taking just Mingyu"

Hoshi looked down at his hands in his lap. "I was, but when I was looking for him I saw Jeonghan hyung and he followed me into Mingyus room. He wouldn't leave until we told him what was happening and when I finally gave in he wouldn't stay behind. He insisted on coming" Hoshi looked up at Joshua with concern in his eyes.

Joshua took a deep breath. "Why can't he just stay away?" He asked out loud, not specifically asking Hoshi.

"Shua hyung, I'm sorry but I think he really cares about Noona, he was really worried and I think he was a big part of why the guy left. Maybe you should.." Joshua raised a hand to stop Hoshi from continuing.

"Thank you for helping tonight Soonyoung" Joshua said.

"Hyung... I" Hoshi stuttered before Joshua interuppted again.

"You've had a busy night, you should get some sleep".

Hoshi realised there was no point arguing and left the room.

The moment Joshua was alone he ran his hand through his hair in frustration. Jeonghan was his family and he loved him but lately he had become a real thorn in his side.