Chapter 61

Jeonghan sighed in relief. He was extremely pleased to finally be out of the recording studio after being there almost all day.

He climbed out of the car and stretched before closing the door.

"I can't believe he's still there" Joshua said and he walked around the car.

The pair had driven home together after Woozi had finally released them.

"He will probably sleep there" Jeonghan sighed.

"Before he calls us all back to do it again tomorrow" Joshua groaned.

"Probably" Jeonghan mumbled in response.

Jeonghan pulled his phone from his pocket and looked at the time. It was almost 2.30 in the morning.

The pair began walking towards the dorm.

"Why are you here by the way? I thought you usually sleep at Daena's these days. I feel like I haven't seen you at the dorm in weeks." Joshua asked.

Jeonghan shrugged. "It's late, I don't like to wake her up, she gets grumpy."

Joshua laughed. "Oh believe me I know and I don't blame you for choosing to sleep here tonight" Joshua said in response.

Joshua opened the door to the dorm and stepped in.

Jeonghan followed him inside and closed the door.

"I guess everyone is asleep" Joshua said quietly as he took his shoes off.

"Mm.. they were the lucky ones getting let out early" Jeonghan grumbled.

"Why does it feel like we are always last?" Joshua asked.

Before Jeonghan could answer, a door creaked open down the hall.

Jeonghan turned to look at the source of the sound and found Mingyu sticking his head out of his room.

"Hyung" he called quietly.

"Yes" both Joshua and Jeonghan said in unison.

Mingyu beckoned them towards him.

"Shouldn't you be asleep?" Jeonghan asked.

"Yeah you've been home for hours" Joshua complained.

"In the living room" Mingyu said pointing in the direction of the dark room.

Joshua and Jeonghan frowned at each other.

"What are you talking about?" Joshua asked.

"You'll see, go" Mingyu said pushing Jeonghan slightly in the direction of the living room.

Jeonghan headed towards the living room as instructed but he was extremely confused.

Joshua attempted to follow but Mingyu grabbed him by the shoulder. "Not you" he said.

Jeonghan turned and looked at Joshua who simply shrugged in response at him.

"Why are you being weird Mingyu" Joshua asked and Jeonghan heard Mingyu chuckle before he pulled Joshua into his room and closed the door behind them.

"What is with that boy?" Jeonghan muttered out loud.

He edged cautiously towards the living room deciding if this was a prank and a member was waiting to scare him he would kill them and then Mingyu.

As he entered the room the light from the hallway illuminated a shape on the couch.

Jeonghan sighed loudly. He was far too tired for pranks.