Chapter 50

Daena sat on a park bench enjoying her lunch. It was summer now and she tried to be outside as much as possible, which was extremely difficult when most of her time was spend with idols who probably shouldn't be seen with her.

She didn't have much to do in the way of work. The summer break had just started and she only had to go in to manage some study groups and tutor some of her students.

Leah had chosen to return to America for the summer break so Daena had no one to spend her lunch breaks with.

As she finished her lunch and reached into her bag to pull out the book she was reading her phone began to ring.

She grabbed her phone and answered the call after checking the caller ID. It was Joshua.

"Hello?" She answered.

"What did you do?" He asked suddenly.

"I.. what do you mean?" She replied, not really sure what he was talking about.

She could hear some sort of commotion happening in the background of the call.

"Where are you?" She asked.

"The practice room" Joshua answered. "Hoshi just arrived and went to speak to Jeonghan"

"Oh" Daena said simply.

"He's been screaming at Hoshi ever since" Joshua explained. "Jeonghan stop! Put that down!" He yelled. Daena could tell he had moved the phone away from his mouth to protect her ears.

Daena listened to what was happening whilst trying not to laugh. She could hear Jeonghan's raised voice in the background.

Suddenly it all went quiet.

"Well Hoshi has just left. Jeonghan threw a shoe at him. Are you going to tell me what you did?" Joshua asked.

"Why would you assume its me?" Daena asked quietly.

"Because Jeonghan said your name about 10 times whilst screaming at the poor boy" Joshua chuckled. He was clearly amused by the whole situation.

"Ya! Shua! Who are you talking to" Jeonghan yelled.

"Oh no. Now he's coming for me" Joshua whispered. "Hold on. I'm going to video call you, maybe if he sees your face he will calm down".

Daena moved the phone away from her ear and accepted the video call.

Joshua waved at her before turning the camera to reveal Jeonghan approaching him. Jeonghan was indeed wearing only one shoe.

"Wait, he really did throw his shoe at Soonyoung? I thought you were joking" she laughed.

"No, he really threw it" Joshua chuckled in response.

"Ya! Shua. Are you laughing at me?" Jeonghan yelled.

Daena could see his face and realised he looked genuinely mad.

"Seriously what did you do?" Joshua whispered.

"Don't ignore me" Jeonghan said placing a hand on Joshua's shoulder and turning him to face him.

Daena realised she needed to save Joshua.

"Is that Jeonghan?" She asked, pretending to have not seen him coming.

Jeonghan stepped around Joshua so both boys could be seen by the camera.

His face softened when he saw the person on the other end was Daena.

"Hey" he waved.

"Why were you screaming at Hoshi?" Joshua asked turning his head to look at Jeonghan.