Epilogue

It had been a month since Daena had surprised Jeonghan by showing up at the dorm.

He had been so shocked to see her he hadn't known what to say or do. Especially when she started to confess her feelings to him.

Just when he had decided it was time to move on she had pulled him right back in.

They had fallen right back into their usual routine as if nothing had happened.

Well the begin with it had been strange, but after Daena had done as he asked by asking him out this time, things had quickly felt normal again. He had been joking at the time, he didn't expect her to actually ask him out. But when she showed up at Seventeen's dance practice the next day with flowers and a balloon he had realised she had taken him very seriously.

Although he now wished she had chosen to do something more private as the other members regularly joked about it after witnessing the event.

Jeonghan didn't mind really. He was glad they all knew she was back and more importantly was still his.

He smiled at the thought and turned to the side chosing to look at the girl he loved rather than just think about her.

"What are you grinning at?" She asked.

"You" he replied with a wink.

"Gross" Daena replied with a chuckle.

The pair had been sat on the couch in the dorm watching a movie.

"Do you wanna get something to eat?" Jeonghan asked.

"Sure" Daena replied, standing eagerly.

Jeonghan laughed. She was clearly hungry.

"Grab my wallet and we will go" Jeonghan said, standing as well.

"Me? Fine, where is it?" Daena asked with a sigh.

Jeonghan thought for a moment. "Mmm. Top drawer" he replied.

Daena bounded off down the hallway and left Jeonghan grinning after her.

He placed his phone is his pocket and followed her down the hall, stopping by the front door to wait.

After a moment Daena still hadn't appeared.

Jeonghan sighed and walked slowly to his room.

When he reached the open door he leaned against the frame and placed his hands in his pockets.

He found Daena standing with her back to him.

He cleared his throat and then spoke "What are you doing?" He asked loudly.

Daena jumped and dropped whatever she had been holding onto the floor.

She turned to face him. Her cheeks red and her eyes wide.

She looked down at the object on the floor and Jeonghan followed her gaze.

On the floor between her feet was a small black box.

Jeonghan knew exactly what it was and smirked.

This wasn't a surprise to him. He had known exactly what he was doing when he sent her to his room.

He removed his hand from his pocket, pulling out his wallet.

Daena looked up at him and he waved the wallet at her.

She frowned at him before bending down to pick up the box.

"What is this" She asked.

"A box?" Jeonghan replied cheekily.

"I know that" Daena snapped. She flipped the lid of the box back and turned it to face Jeonghan revealing the ring inside. "What is this?" She asked again.

"A ring?" Jeonghan replied with a shrug.

Daena groaned in frustration and Jeonghan had to press his lips together to stop himself from laughing.

"Why do you have a ring?" Daena asked, her tone serious.

Jeonghan decided to put her out of her misery and explain. "When I went home at Christmas my mom gave it to me. It was my grandmother's. I told her about you and she said it sounded like I had found my person. She gave it to me to give to you when I was ready"

Daena looked at him silently for a moment. "You didn't give it back when I left?" She asked.

Jeonghan shook his head. "Just in case" he replied.

Daena stared into his eyes. Her face serious. "Jeonghan are you giving this to me?" She asked.

Jeonghan smiled at her. "Do you want me to?" He asked in return.

"I..I..." Daena stuttered. "We just got back together and we haven't even been together that long" She groaned.

Jeonghan crossed the room and took the box from her before closing the lid. "Daena. I'm not asking you to marry me. I just want you to know I have this. I wanted you to know this is what I see for our future" he explained.

Daena blinked back some tears before speaking. "Okay" She replied.

Jeonghan placed the box back in the drawer.

"It's there for when you do want it" he replied simply.

He took her by the hand and lead her out the door.