Chapter 59

Nearly 2 months had passed since Daena had finally been allowed to see the members again after the leak.

Nothing else had happened since the initial leak. It was like the press and the public had completely forgotten about it.

In those 2 months she had seen Jeonghan far more often than usual as
Seventeen were enjoying some much earned downtime before their next comeback and then the start of their world tour meaning he had a lot more free time on his hands. Which explained why he had practically moved in.

Although, Daena was aware that this would all shortly change as within the next week Seventeen would start their comeback preparations.

Jeonghan had left that morning to go to a recording session and had warned her in advance he wasn't sure what time it would run until.

This left Daena with a day off and nothing to fill it. She was extremely bored and in the hours that had passed since Jeonghan had left for work she had started a multitude of different tasks before getting bored and giving up.

The only thing she had finished successfully was cleaning the entire apartment from top to bottom. She had done this while listening to music and it had taken much longer than usual because she would find herself dancing instead of cleaning.

She had thought about calling Joshua but remembered he was also busy recording. In fact all of the members were.

She felt really bad about how little she had seen Joshua lately. She was so wrapped up in her little bubble of happiness with Jeonghan she felt like she was neglecting him. But at the same time it was hard for her to want to give up her time with Jeonghan when she knew it was about to become a rare occurrence.

She was so lost in her thoughts she almost didn't notice when her phone rang.

She picked it up and answered quickly without checking the caller ID.

"Hello?" She said into the phone.

"Noona!" Screamed a cheerful voice back at her.

"Soonyoung!" She cried back. "I thought you were recording today?" She asked.

"I was, but I am done already, just call me the one take wonder" he said and she could hear the smirk in his voice.

"Of course. How could I doubt what a talented vocalist you are" Daena laughed, but she meant it. She loved listening to Hoshi sing, he was incredibly talented and she was still surprised he wasn't on the vocal team.

Hoshi chuckled. "Anyway I'm calling with news"

"Oh.. go on" Daena asked instantly interested.

"We have tour dates" Hoshi cried cheerfully.

"Oh" Daena said, the disappointment clear in her voice. She was dreading them all leaving. "Oh. That's good, you must be excited" She said trying to sound more upbeat.

"Don't be sad Noona. I know you will miss us but I think I have a solution for that" Hoshi replied.

"What do you mean?" Daena asked.

"Well as we mentioned before we need a translator for our US leg and maybe even Japan, would you be interested?" Hoshi asked.

Daena almost jumped for joy. That was the majority of the tour. "Of course I would. I would love to come. I'll have to talk to work about arranging some time off for it though. I'll need the dates"

"Okay, I'll send them over to you as soon as they are finalised. Please come Noona, it will be so fun to have you there and you will finally get to see us perform live" Hoshi gushed, he was clearly as excited by the idea as Daena.

Daena was about to speak but Hoshi interuppted her.

"Also. Its Joshua's birthday soon. You didn't forget did you?" He asked.

"No. I would never. I know when his birthday is Soonyoung" Daena groaned.

"Well you missed Jeonghan's" Hoshi replied. She could tell he was joking but it hurt to hear.

"That wasn't my fault. I wasn't allowed to see him" Daena grumbled in response.

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry. I didn't mean it like that... but anyway can you come to the dorm and help me with Joshua's present? I need advice." Hoshi asked.

"Don't you have a full schedule today?" Daena asked.

"No, I told you I'm done. Please come over, I'm bored. Most of the others aren't done yet" Hoshi whined.

Daena laughed. "Okay. I'm bored too. Let me get ready. I'm on my way"

"Yay! Hurry up" Hoshi yelled before ending the call.

-

Daena had rushed to get ready and made it to the dorm in record time.

She knocked on the door and was surprised when S Coups opened it.

"Hi" he said looking surprised to see her as well.

"Hey Seungcheol. Have you all finished recording?" Daena asked stepping into the dorm as S Coups ushered her inside.

He closed the door behind her. "No. Just some of us. Although I'm sure Woozi will call us back in at some point to rerecord lines" he said with a sigh.

"Whose here?" Daena asked.

"Hoshi, Mingyu and Vernon. I think Dino is on his way back" S Coups said with a shrug.

"None of the vocal team?" Daena asked, secretly hoping Jeonghan would be home, maybe even Joshua.

S Coups laughed. "Sadly no. Woozi will probably hold them hostage the longest"

Daena nodded. She expected as much.

"Im assuming you are here to see Hoshi?" S Coups asked.

"Yep, apparently he needs help with Joshua's birthday present" Daena replied with a shrug.

"That's a lie. He's had it for weeks. I bet he just said that to get you to come over because he knew he could spend time with you while Woozi holds Jeonghan hostage" S Coups explained with a chuckle.

He turned down the corridor and shouted. "Hoshi, your favourite person is here".

"Noona?" Came a loud cry from down the corridor and Daena could hear his hurried footsteps as Hoshi headed towards them.

He reached them and he grabbed Daena before pulling her into a tight hug.

When he finally released her S Coups spoke. "I hear you lied to get her here"

Hoshi held his hand to his heart in mock pain. "It was not a lie. I need her help"

"You have Joshua's present" S Coups retorted.

"Maybe I want to buy him more than one thing" Hoshi replied before poking S Coups in the chest.

S Coups simply laughed and walked away.

"Anyway Noona. Come with me" Hoshi said and grabbed Daena by the wrist.

She let him drag her down the corridor to the kitchen. She intended to humor him in whatever he wanted to do today. She had missed him a lot and was looking forwards to some quality time with him.