Chapter 58

Joshua put his bottle on his beside table before laying back down on his bed.

He took his phone out of his pocket and started scrolling through social media.

He was still annoyed. The nerve of Jeonghan to stop him speaking to his best friend.

But also he could see it from Jeonghan's perspective. It had been weeks since he had seen his girlfriend and Joshua was intruding on their time.

It was a difficult position to be in.

Joshua had just started to distract himself when his door opened and Seungkwan barged in.

Seungkwan closed the door and crossed the room silently before sitting in the end of Joshua's bed.

"Can I help you?" Joshua asked sitting up.

Seungkwan looked at him "I came to listen, you seemed like you need someone to talk too"

Joshua rolled his eyes. "I said I'm fine"

"You dont seem fine" Seungkwan replied.

"Today has just been a weird day" Joshua said with a shrug.

Seungkwan sat silently for a moment. Joshua could see he was thinking.

"Are you still in love with her?" Seungkwan blurted out suddenly.

Joshua looked at him his eyes widening in shock at the question.

"Why would you ask that?" He replied.

"Are you?" Seungkwan replied simply.

Joshua paused for a moment and sighed before answering. "No, I'm not"

"Are you sure? Sometimes I get the feeling like you are jealous" Seungkwan said with a shrug.

"I am jealous" Joshua replied quickly. "But not of their relationship, I want her to be happy. I just never really see her anymore. I finally got her back in my life just to lose her again"

Seungkwan gestured for him to continue.

"I guess it's worse that it's Jeonghan than some other random guy as well. She's around a lot but never for me" Joshua stated.

Seungkwan tilted his head. "So really you feel like he's taking her away from you?"

Joshua nodded. "I guess that's it"

"Why don't you tell Jeonghan hyung?" Seungkwan asked.

Joshua chuckled. "He would misunderstand"

Seungkwan nodded. "True"

Seungkwan started to get up but sat back down.

"Hyung? Can I ask something?" He said.

"Sure" Joshua replied.

"Do you ever think it's weird that they ended up together?" Seungkwan said looking directly at Joshua.

"I'm not sure what you mean?" Joshua asked, frowing in confusion.

"I mean... she came here for you, why would she chose him. It just feels strange to me" Seungkwan replied shrugging.

"I don't think she entirely came here for me, it's just the way things worked out, maybe this was meant to happen" Joshua said with a shrug.

"Hmm.. it just doesn't feel right." Seungkwan said raising a hand to his chin

"I thought you liked her?" Joshua asked, shocked.

"Umm. I did or I do I guess...maybe. I don't know, things keep happening that change my mind" Seungkwan stammered, clearly uncomfortable.

"What do you mean, what's happened?" Joshua asked confused. This whole time he thought Seungkwan liked Daena.