Chapter 69

Hoshi had done as he was told. After he had left Jeonghan's room he had gone around to each room and made sure everyone was ready to leave.

His conversation with Jeonghan had unsettled him. He cared about both Jeonghan and Daena and that left him feeling caught between them. He could see they were both in pain but neither seemed to want to do anything to fix it.

They were both putting on a brave face. When Hoshi called Daena she kept the conversation light and steered it to a new subject if he ever tried to bring up the situation with Jeonghan.

Hoshi had noticed Jeonghan throwing himself into their work more than ever and he watched him closely. In the moments he could tell Jeonghan thought no one was watching he could see just how hurt he was really, no matter how hard he tried to hide it.

He sighed and leaned against the doorframe.

He was waiting for the final group to leave. Most of the members had already left and there was only one car left waiting to take them to the airport. Seungkwan and Mingyu were already out in the car waiting.

Only Jeonghan remained in the dorm. Hoshi checked the time and knew they were going to be in trouble if they didn't leave soon.

"Hyung! Come on" he called down the hall, hoping to get Jeonghan moving.

He wasn't sure what was taking so long, he had seen Jeonghan was done packing.

"One minute" Jeonghan called back.

Hoshi rolled his eyes and walked down the hall to Jeonghan's room, planning to drag him out.

When he reached Jeonghan's room he saw the door was slightly open. He peeked his head around to look inside quietly.

Hoshi watched as Jeonghan lifted his suitcase onto the bed, unzipped it and removed the small black box Hoshi had found earlier.

Jeonghan zipped his suitcase back up and moved towards his dresser.

Hoshi frowned in confusion. Not wanting to get caught spying he crept back to the front door.

He couldn't understand why Jeonghan had packed the ring in the first place. It wasn't like they were going to see Daena and he could make some form of grand gesture. This part of the tour was in South East Asia not America. Although a grand gesture didn't really seem like a very Jeonghan thing to do, Hoshi couldn't imagine that scenario at all.

There was no reason he could see to pack it. Unless Jeonghan wanted to bring it with him to remind him of Daena. But that made no sense either, it wasn't like she had ever had the ring, and if that was the case why unpack it again.

Hoshi took his phone from his pocket and sent a message to Joshua who was already on his way to the airport.

'I need to talk to you, when we get to the hotel meet me in my room'

Before he could see if Joshua responded Jeonghan came down the hall with his case.

"Come on" he snapped as he pulled Hoshi out the door.

-

Joshua strolled down the hallway of the hotel towards Hoshi's room.

He wasn't sure what was so important but during the flight he could feel Hoshi's eyes burning a hole in the back of his head. Strangely whenever he turned to look at Hoshi he would also find Jeonghan glaring at Hoshi.

He was sure something had happened but he just didn't know what.

He reached the right room and knocked. Before he even had time to put his arm down the door flew open and he was dragged into the room.