Chapter 60

Daena hadn't realised exactly what she was signing up for when she had agreed to spend the day with Hoshi and let him decide how they spent it.

Hoshi had apparently planned a packed day.

First they had made some food together which had been relatively successful apart from the huge mess they had left in the kitchen when they were finished.

The mess was so bad S Coups had dragged them both back to the kitchen as soon as they were done eating and stood over them while they cleaned it up. Hoshi had complained the whole time.

They had then played some board games and video games with the rest of the members that were home. While they were playing S Coups had poured everyone some drinks which turned the regular games into drinking games.

Being slightly tipsy had then led to Daena allowing Hoshi to try to teach her some choreography which they had now been doing for an hour.

"Soonyoung, lets stop. I'm exhausted" Daena whined as she flopped onto the couch.

"But you are so close to getting it right" he whined in response.

"I am not and you know it" She responded.

Hoshi opened his mouth to respond but was interuppted by Mingyu standing in the doorway.

"She's right hyung. That was awful. Daena you are not a good dancer" Mingyu chuckled.

Daena turned her head to look at Mingyu. "How long have you been standing there?" She asked.

Mingyu shrugged. "A while. It was funny. You might be bad but you looked good trying"

Daena picked up a pillow from the couch and threw it at his head. Mingyu expertly dodged it at the last second.

S Coups spoke from the chair he had been lounging in. "Mingyu, you are lucky Jeonghan isn't here. He would kill you if he heard you"

Mingyu shrugged again. "I'm only speaking the truth. He should be happy to have such an attractive girlfriend"

S Coups got up with a sigh and dragged Mingyu away. Daena could hear Mingyu complaining all the way down the corridor.

Hoshi flopped down beside Daena. "I'm going to have to spend more time teaching you how to dance" he said.

"No please. Its okay I'm good with being a terrible dancer" Daena begged.

"Okay.. fine. But you are terrible" Hoshi laughed.

"Are you excited about going on tour?" Daena asked suddenly.

Hoshi looked at her. "Of course. It's the best part of being an idol,  performing for the fans"

Daena watched his eyes sparkle as he talked. She could tell he really truly loved his job.

"Are you excited to come with us?" Hoshi asked.

Daena sighed. "I would be. I just hope I can arrange it with work"

Hoshi placed his arms behind his head. "Just quit and come. I'll make sure you get paid" he said nonchalantly.

Daena looked at him with wide eyes. "I can't just quit"

"Why not?" He asked.

"I love my job Soonyoung, trying that job at the agency made me realise I love to teach. I could never give it up" She replied.

Hoshi nodded in response. "Okay.. okay. But even if you can't come with us you have to come to at least one show"

"I will I promise" Daena replied with a nod.