Chapter 74

Daena pushed the door to the restaurant open and stepped inside.

She stood awkwardly in the doorway as she looked around the room.

There were a lot of staff members standing around chatting. Daena recognised a few of them and waved politely.

She continued scanning the room looking for her friends but couldn't see them anywhere.

Just as she was about to give up and call Joshua a warm pair of hands covered her eyes.

"Boo! Guess who?" A voice asked.

Daena smiled in response. She knew exactly who it was but decided to mess with them anyway.

"Hmm..Woozi?" She asked with a smirk.

The hands were immediately removed from her eyes and placed on her shoulders.

The person behind her turned around so she was facing him.

She looked up at the person and started laughing.

Mingyu was pouting dramatically at her.

"Really? Woozi? Come on I'm basically double his height" Mingyu complained.

"I knew it was you really. I was joking" Daena replied with a small smile.

"Not funny" Mingyu groaned crossing his arms.

Daena pouted back at him.

Mingyu reacted by pulling her against him and giving her a bone crushing hug.

"We all missed you" He said quietly.

"I missed you guys too" Daena replied quietly.

Before Mingyu could release her they were interuppted by all the others members arriving. It appeared Daena had beaten them there.

Mingyu let her go but stood close beside her.

A few members walked past without really acknowledging her and a few waved.

Joshua and Hoshi both stopped when they saw her.

"You came!" Hoshi beamed.

"Of course" Daena replied smiling.

Hoshi rushed towards her and swept her off her feet spinning her round in a circle before putting her back down.

Daena looked at the ground uncomfortably and blushed, suddenly very aware that the whole room had turned to look at the commotion Hoshi had created.

Mingyu laughed suddenly in an attempt to break the awkward atmosphere that was forming.

"Jeez. Anyone would think she was your girlfriend and you hadn't seen her in months" Mingyu said with a chuckle.

At that moment someone walked past the small group and cleared their throat loudly.

Daena turned her head and saw it was Jeonghan.

"Oh god" she groaned quietly as soon as he was out of earshot.

Joshua reached over and put an arm around her shoulder. "It's okay. You don't have to talk to him if you don't want to"

Hoshi and Mingyu both raised their eyebrows at Joshua but didn't say a word.

"Come on, lets find a table" Hoshi announced, taking Daena by the hand and pulling her over to a nearby table. Mingyu and Joshua followed behind.

Daena sat down and placed her bag on the table.

Mingyu and Joshua sat opposite her and Hoshi left to get them all drinks.