Chapter 15

Daena arrived at the agency building far too early for her lesson.

She had done this on purpose for two reasons, the first was that she wanted to go over the lesson plan she had drafted and the homework she planned to set for Jeonghan and Hoshi one more time before they started. The second being that she hoped if she was early and she let Joshua know he would let her sit on the dance practice Seventeen were having.

She quickly pulled out her phone as she walked through the entrance to text Joshua and let him know she had arrived.

She walked over the reception desk and chatted to Minji while she waited for her reply.

"How are the lessons going by the way?" Minji asked.

"Really well, well I'm enjoying it for sure, I can't say the same for my students, I've been told by the students I teach at school that the homework I set is too hard. I'm sure Jeonghan and Hoshi would agree" Daena laughed in reply.

Minji giggled. "Hey, I meant to ask you, one of the guys on security, Hajoon, I'm not sure you've officially met him but he asked me to ask you for your number, I said I'd ask so I am"

"Oh.. umm, I.. I'm not sure" Daena mumbled her response.

"He's cute I promise. I wish he'd ask for my number." Minji sighed "You are single right, your not secretly dating a member or anything?" She nudged Daena as she spoke.

"Oh. No, nothing like that, definitely single."

As Daena replied her phone rang "I'll think about it all right?" She called back to Minji as she walked away.

Answering the call she put her phone to her ear.

"Hey, do you want to hang out in the practice room rather than alone in your makeshift classroom" Joshua asked through the phone.

"Sure, be up in a minute" Daena replied ending the call.

She fist pumped the air, her plan had worked and she now got to watch Seventeen practice for the next hour or so before her lesson.

She had watched a few practices over the last few weeks sometimes with all the members or sometimes a smaller group but always with Joshua there. She loved to watch them practice and work together, watching the 13 members move in perfect synchronisation filled her with awe. Dancing was something she couldn't do, even if Joshua and Hoshi insisted on trying to teach her. She would let them try if they were alone and no other members were there to watch her embarrass herself.

Daena pushed the door to the practice room open and made immediate eye contact with Joshua who had looked up as soon as he heard the door open.

He broke formation and jogged over to her leaving the others to practice.

"Hey" Joshua reached out and hugged her.

"Hey to you too" Daena said lightly hugging Joshua back. In all honesty he was a bit damp from the exercise but Daena would never say that to him.

"I set you up a little desk in the corner" Joshua said pointing to the table and chair he had moved for her.

"Thanks"

Daena looked over and waved at the other members who had just stopped practicing for a quick break.

Most of them waved back, expect Mingyu who lifted his shirt to wipe some sweat from his forehead accidentally revealing his abs, or not so accidentally judging by the wink he gave Daena and the slap on the arm he received from Seungkwan who stood next to him.

Joshua shook his head at Mingyu and chuckled. He grabbed Daena by the hand and pulled her over to the makeshift desk.

Daena could feel 12 pairs of eyes burning into her as this happened. She tried not to think about a very specific pair of eyes that was watching this display.