Chapter 73

"Daena!" A voice called.

Daena lifted her head and realised Leah was looking for her.

"Daena, are you in here?" Leah yelled.

"I'm here" Daena squeaked from inside the toilet cubicle she was currently hiding in.

She heard Leah approach the door. "Are you okay?" She asked quietly.

"No" Daena whimpered.

"Do you want to go home?" Leah asked.

"I don't know, give me a minute" Daena said.

She listened and could tell Leah hadn't moved and was waiting outside the cubicle door for her.

Daena hastily wiped away the tears that still remained on her face.

When she felt ready she opened the door.

Leah looked at her. "Oh... girl no" She said as she wrapped an arm around Daena's shoulder.

"It's okay. I'm fine. I don't know what I expected really. I knew it was going to be difficult" Daena said looking around to make sure they were alone.

"It's fine, no one else is here. I checked" Leah reassured her.

Daena approached the row of sinks and put her bag down.

She started to reapply her makeup to cover up the tear stains on her cheeks.

"Do you think he really thinks I'm doing fine?" Daena asked with a sigh as she touched up her mascara.

"They are just lyrics. I don't thing he meant them literally" Leah said as she leant against the sink beside Daena.

"He looked right at me" Daena whispered.

"Mmm.. he did. I can't deny that" Leah replied with a small shrug.

"He hadn't even looked in our direction until then I didn't think he even knew I was there and then..." Daena trailed off and put her make up back in her bag silently.

"It's impressive he found you to be honest. In this massive crowd. If Joshua didn't tell him where we were sitting... I guess he sensed you" Leah replied with a small smile.

"I don't know about that. I expect Joshua just told him" Daena said picking her bag up.

"What do you want to do. Go or stay?" Leah asked.

"Stay. I'm not missing out because of him. But I don't wanna go back in until the vocal team are done" Daena said.

Leah opened her mouth to speak but stopped when the door to the bathroom swung open and a small group of girls walked in.

"Oh my god. Did you see DK. He looked so good and his voice, so dreamy" one of the girls gushed.

"Umm... can we talk about Jeonghan he looks amazing with that short hair. I'm so glad he cut it" another said.

"And his voice and the emotion he sang with. Honestly if I didn't know any better I would think someone had just broken his heart" said the first girl.

Daena looked at Leah.

"Nah.. he's just that good. All that dating stuff was rumours. I can't imagine him dating. No one would be good enough for him" Another girl responded.

Leah grabbed Daena by the arm and pulled her out of the bathroom.

"Ignore them" She demanded.

"It's fine Leah" Daena replied.

"Shall we go back to our seats?" Leah asked.